Ten Imagine

Cooking for Ten :

Ten had been especially busy these days so you thought it would be a great idea to cook him a really nice meal.

You went to the local bookstore and bought a cookbook full of Thai recipes.

You weren't much of a cook but the things you would do for this boy. The trip to the bookstore was followed by a trip to the grocery store where you spent way, way too much money.

You got home, arms filled with bags of fresh food waiting to be set on fire.

As you pushed yourself through the door you were met by your boyfriend Ten.

"Babe what are you doing, let me carry those" He took the bags off of you and set them in the counter in the kitchen.

"You have been busy lately, and haven't eaten healthy so I am going to try and make you some Thai food" you said as you wrapped your arms around his slender waist.

"But.... You can't cook for shit"

You pushed him away from you gently.

"Sit and watch"

You opened your new Thai cookbook on a pad Thai recipe with the thought that it shouldn't be too difficult to cook. You ran your finger over the words on the page  familiarising yourself with the instructions.

Ten watched you from a stool by the counter, his head resting in his hands.

"you are so cute when you are focused" He smiled.

You threw a clove of garlic at him to distract him from your blushing cheeks.

You began preparing the various vegetables chopping and dicing them.

As you put the noodles in a pan you felt two arms snake around your waist. Tens chest against your back, you could feel his heart beat and his breath on your neck.

"It actually means a lot to me that you are doing this babe" he whispered.

You smiled to yourself. You turned around to face the boy and cupped his cheeks in your hands.

"I know baby, sometimes I wish you would just let me look after you"

You leaned into him and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips, a kiss to say how much you love him.