Detention With Renjun Part 2⚠️

We giggled as we ran hand in hand out of the classroom and down the hall to the closet room.

He pressed me against the door, eager to connect our lips again.

I smirked, reaching behind myself so that I could open the door. I lead Renjun into the room by his tie.

His eyes look at me behind his brown bangs, the playful boy from detention was most definitely gone.

Our lips connected hungrily, my back against the cold wall.

Our bodies close, no space left between us.

The only sound I could hear were our heartbeats beating at fast paces.

My hands tangled into his hair as I felt his hands slowly caress my thigh, lifting my skirt slightly. I shivered at his touch.

He noticed my sudden nerves as he pulled away from our kiss to look me in the eyes.

"It's ok" He spoke softly caressing my cheek before returning to my lips.

His hand now moving higher up my thigh.

"WAIT!" I suddenly grabbed his wrist.

He looked up at me with big eyes, confused.

"I'm sorry I can't do this right now, I like you, a lot. And I don't know how you feel about me but I want my first time with you to be special, that is if it ever happens. I mean I don't know why a gu-"

He softly pecked my lips a small giggle escaping his mouth.

" Y/n, will you be my girlfriend? And then have sex with me at an appropriate place and time in a romantic setting? "

I laughed pushing my head against the wall.

" I'd love to"