Your Best Friend Likes You P. 2

Jisung Imagine :

The bus ride to school was full of comfortable silence. I felt like he had confessed his feelings to me without even saying a word.

We were sitting in the school cafeteria, the two of us sat at our usual table. The school lunch tasted better today , maybe its just because I'm in a good mood.

Jisung was quiet and so I reached for his hand.

he flinched at the sudden contact.

"Sungie? are you ok?"

my thumb traced circles on the back of his hand.

I heard him sigh heavily before gripping my hand and pulling me to my feet.

We speed walked through the hallways, brushing passed all the other students. We were going at such a speed I was tripping over my own feet. 

we climbed flights of stairs and stopped in front of a large metal door.

Jisung let go of my hand and used both his hands to push the heavy door  open.  He let me walk through first. He had brought me to the roof, I looked around twirling my body.

"Are we even allowed to be up here?" I half whispered.

"No clue" He laughed whilst approaching me.

I smiled looking down to the ground, scared to look into his brown eyes.

when I finally decided to look up I was shocked to see how close Jisung was, his lips connected to my forehead gently.

"I'm sorry y/n but I cant hold it in anymore. I love you and I have loved you since we were 5 years old."

I nearly choked on my words

"I love you too" I struggled to speak.

he pulled me into his chest and I could feel his heartbeat.

"I LOVE Y/N ,EVERYONE THIS RIGHT HERE IS MY GIRLFRIEND" He shouted causing you to giggle in embarrassment .