Jisung Imagine

Your best friend likes you :

I stood by the bus stop waiting for my school bus to arrive. God how I just wanted to stay in my bed all damn day. I only have a few months left and then I can finally graduate with my best friend Jisung.

Sitting down on the bench next to said friend I pulled out my phone and a pair of earphones. Jisung smiled at me knowing exactly what I wanted to do.

I plugged the earphones into my phone (Cuz I'm too poor for airpods) and opened up my music library, I pressed play on the song titled "Heartbeat" an OST from one of our favourite dramas.

Jisung and I would always go back to my house after school to finish our homework and watch dramas together. When we watched "Strong girl Bong Soon" this song was stuck in our head for a solid 3 months.

I put one earbud in my ear and the other in Jisungs. As the beat of the music soothed my anxiety about school I felt at peace. I rested my head on Jisungs shoulder, feeling him flinch slightly underneath me.

"Y/n what are you doing?" He whispered, scared that I would move away.

"Just let me stay like this until the bus comes" I spoke softly.

Jisung took a deep breath and smiled
"You can stay like this for as long as you want"

He took my hand in his and I lifted my head off of his shoulder, shocked at his bold move.

"Rest your head" He said with confidence.

He pulled my head gently so that it was resting on the crook of his neck.

What's happening to my heart right now?! Why is it beating so fast!?

A/n
I'm sorry if my imagines can be really short sometimes but really I just go with my writing flow so if I feel that one place is a good spot to end the imagine then I will. DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK FOR A PART 2 IN ANY OF MY IMAGINES, OR IF YOU WANT TO REQUEST SOMETHING FEEL FREE, IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE IMAGINE YOU REQUESTED TO BE A LONG IMAGINE THEN SPECIFY IT AND I WILL WRITE IT FOR YOU 📝❤️