Love's quarrel

"There is no way he's entering this town" Daniel glared at Jonah. He eyed him closely. "He's right" Jack agreed. "You know what Damon is capable of, why not call the good brother"

"Stefan" Jonah pursed his lips together. "If Stefan would be here then so must Niklaus and Elijah"

"Are you out of your cock picking mind!!!" blared Zach. Suddenly Daniel felt a jab in his arm by Corbyn snickering loudly "He said cock" he said heckling. Daniel had joined in on the fun. Jonah stood at a stand still and waited till they stopped. They did and the discussion was resumed. "We don't need vampires and God knows The Originals roaming L.A. not mention have them together, there's use for only one" spoke Jack who raised eyebrow "I say we get Damon"

"Damon is trouble" sighed Daniel. "We do what we have to" Jonah looked at him "Now"

 "We do what we have to" Jonah looked at him "Now"

*The Woods-Damon's return*

Damon Salvatore

An existing vampire from 1875 that resides in Mystic Falls Jonah, Corbyn, Daniel, Jack and Zach were roaming through the woods one only to be fed upon by the beast himself, thirsty for blood, hungry for food but he didn't kill them, instead turned them and gave them a gift, a gift like no other human can have. However it turned out bad for Jack and Zach because they had got bitten by werewolves soon after and Daniel a hybrid but the bite that Daniel received was that of an Original, one of the eldest and known vampire and werewolf only to be killed with a special white oak stake that is kept by the hands of a witch. The only bad thing about it all is that Zach and Jack turn on every full moon so does Daniel, none of them received the training they fully deserved to get them through the life that they live now separated from humans and David? He doesn't know, at least not yet....

*AHS-Wednesday*

"Hey gorgeous" Corbyn leaned against a locker staring into the eyes of Kaylen. She was taken aback by this and was expecting Daniel instead. "Umm.. you're not Seavey" she looked at him confused. He coughed " He's got his hands full with Kim at the moment" he looked past her and studied the pair at the other end of the hall, Kaylen looked back and looked at Corbyn annoyed "You're not bad yourself" she smiled "You're kind of cute" she touched him playfully, Corbyn grinned and suddenly remembered Rachel. "There's 5 of us actually, Jack Avery is available, you should talk to him sometime" He noticed out of the corner of his eye that Daniel was coming his way, alone. "Shit" he muttered under his breath "I gotta go" he said removing himself from Kaylen and disappeared before she could mention Jack's name. Daniel saw this and was curious. "What was that about?" Kaylen looked at Daniel, his blue eyes widened "Since we're not official and you're after Kim and all and can't make up your mind, what if I hooked up with Jack, he did tell me something about you before"

"WHAT"

Damon Salvatore appeared in the hallway of AHS and looked around for the group but saw none of them and began searching. He was dressed to fit into the crowd, it didn't take him long to find Corbyn and Daniel arguing with each other over a girl? He quickly tuned into the conversation unnoticed