In Too Deep

-New Orleans-

"Step away from them"

"Davina Sinclair, what a bloody surprise" Finn smirked. "Respirado" she yelled fiercely. While he was on the ground she managed to unfreeze Kaylen and sent her away, the human however she would take care of it after she took care of Finn, who was hurled towards a wall in the pantry. He stumbled to his feet. "She was mine"

"Listen hear you freak show" she approached him "That girl is under my protection, you and your blood sucking siblings better stay the hell away from her"

"Or what?"

"You'll be hearing from Marcel, the coven and a supernatural boyband of five" she disappeared.

-LA-

He paced back and forth in the back of their yard at the condo. Worried. Scared. He feared for the worst, for her.

"What's your problem kid"

"Someone needs to check on her" he sighed "She's not okay, I can feel it"

Damon stared at Corbyn who was restless "She's not your problem, in fact it's Daniel's. As a matter of fact" he smirked "Who was the one that wanted to send her away to the Rippers? Was it me? Mhm" he smiled "Oh wait it was you and my brother who sticks his nose in everything that does not involve him" he stared at Corbyn "You want to make sure she's okay, then yoiu go check. Kaylen is no longer my problem, she's yours and Stefan's" he glared at him "oh and the Mikaelsons" he smiled and sped off. Corbyn grunted throwing a chair to the other side of the pool. Damon was so selfish he couldn't understand what Elena saw in any of the Salvatore brothers. He now had a job.  To protect Kaylen.

-Mystic Falls-

The room was eerie just as he thought it would be. Bottles everywhere, books scattered and opened, spells tossed. She was friendly... well at least that's what he heard from Matt, she was also the best friend of Elena Gilbert. "What can I do for you? she smiled. "Umm Corbyn" he said gulping "I'm Corbyn"

"That's a pretty boys' name" she chuckled. "Well I'm aware of that" he smiled slightly. "I was wondering if there is some sort of spell you can put on Kaylen, she's.." he was going to continue when Bonnie stopped him short "I know who she is, she's Daniel's girl". Corbyn nodded.

"If she's his girl why isn't he here then?"

Bonnie sat down and so did he across from her. "I've been having visions of her. I don't know where they're coming from or why but I think I'm supposed to protect her not Daniel" he sighed "For some reason, whatever it is I'm her protector" he shrugged. Bonnie nodded taking this information in "from the Mikaelsons?" Corbyn shrugged again "I'm unsure, maybe Damon is right, maybe she's not safe in New Orleans"

"Corbyn how long have you been having these visions"

"Recently"

"Does it hurt?"

"A bit" he answered disgruntled "Bonnie if there's something you know..."

Bonnie eyed him "You're a vampire if I'm correct". Corbyn nodded "Yes"

"I don't have soft spot for vampires"

Corbyn fidgeted. "I know" he looked at the room "Your relationship with Damon...." his voice trailed off and said nothing more. Bonnie was now on her feet scanning through witch books that were opened across the room: on counters, shelves. "I'm trying to find a spell that would place you in New Orleans but you would still be in Los Angeles, no one would notice you missing or ask questions and you wouldn't have to travel back and forth despite your vampire abilities" she looked up from a book "I wouldn't be able to find something so fast, it would take a few days" Corbyn suddenly winced in pain and gave a loud screech "It's happening"

Bonnie rushed to his side "What is?" he glared at her and deep within her eyes as she placed a hand on his shoulder, he yelled out again in antagonizing pain "The visions"

-New Orleans- THE VISION

Kaylen jumped back in horror "Ahhhhh"

"This must be a joke" he faced her. "Corbyn?" she questioned "What are you doing here? Are you following me around?" he observed the room. This was indeed the Mikaelsons' house but where were they? "Kaylen listen to me, I'm not exactly here"

"You're standing in front of me" she said frantically. Corbyn reached out to touch her. "What are you doing?" he waved his hand around. "Okayyyyy" she looked confused "You're freaking me out. DAVINAAAAAA!!!!" she yelled out. Corbyn quickly placed a hand around her mouth, to his surprise he could actually touch her.

"I don't get it" he said looking at her with his hand still placed on her mouth "How am I able to touch you" he placed a hand on her arm and traced down "Feel you" he said softly. "Look I'm trapped between two worlds, there's no reason for you to be scared or fearful of me, there's also no need to get Davina so when I take my hand down please don't scream" he pleaded with her. At the count of three I'm going to release.

1

She looked terrified

2

She believed him

3

She stared into his eyes.

"Thanks" he mumbled clearing his throat. "I don't quite know how to explain any of this but here goes. I'm having visions of you Kaylen, visions that I don't get. It's mostly of you, well of them are since I'm not getting visions of any of the other girls. You're a fresh vampire" she nodded. "The visions are showing me that you're feeding on human blood but Damon said you haven't" Kaylen looked away. "Have you?" she didn't answer him.

"Look at me and tell me you're not feeding on human blood Kaylen"

"Corbyn..."

With a strong force he pushed her into a wall, their breaths both in sync. One arm was placed against a wall, the other was holding her hand. His eyes gleamed yellow and so did hers, before Corbyn found himself loosing her instead his tongue intertwined with hers before pulling away but she kissed back flipping him now against the wall. Corbyn let go and pushed her away lightly "This is wrong" he sighed heavily "I can't do this to him" he backed away from her. "I'm not him"

"Corbyn"

"Don't"

He roared looking into the eyes of Bonnie Bennett.

"I'm in too deep"

DEDICATED TO ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS KAYLEN WHO I MET BECAUSE OF THE BOYS.  I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE YOU DO LOVE THIS PART

WILL DANIEL EVER FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED?

WILL CORBYN TELL HIM?

WHAT EXACTLY OCCURRED BETWEEN CORBYN AND KAYLEN?

CORBYN, DANIEL, KAYLEN???

FIND OUT WHEN 8 LETTERS CONTINUES