Chains or death

"Emily?"

It was the sound of Jonah's voice that made the tension in the room seem eerie. "What are you doing here?" She walked past Kaylen "The same reason she's here" she followed inside and the door was closed. "You've been acting weird lately, I want to know what's up"

"QUIET DOWN IN THERE, I'M ON THE PHONE" Jack rolled his eyes "We're not even talking loud, the heck" he mumbled. "Look" sighed Jonah "I'm just at a place where I'm figuring stuff out, senior year and all, I'm not sure it's where I want to be at the moment"

"Then where do you want to be?"

Everyone stared at the pair including Kaylen whose focus was mainly Daniel but was distracted fully by Jonah and Emily, he really wanted to know what was going to happen next. Jonah gave no answer but instead stood still, again the room was silent and eerie, Emily was beginning to get impatient. "When you know let me know" she said storming away. The door was closed as Jonah flopped sadly on the couch. All eyes were now on Daniel and Kaylen.

"Let's talk Kim" she spoke. Daniel gave a slight smile and remained poise "No reason to bring her into this Kaylen" he too sighed "Look you're bad ass and all, I like that but likewise Jonah, I'm trying to figure out stuff of my own, I'm not saying I don't like you, I just..." he was cut short "Using us to your own advantage" Corbyn placed a hand to his mouth and mumbled 'ouch' at which Zach shoved him down and the two started a brawl, this made David erupt from the boardroom telling the group to calm down. Kaylen left shortly after telling Daniel to come to an ultimatum before she chose Jack over him.

*AHS-Chemistry*

"Don't forget to complete the rest of your lab assignments" Ms. Johnson yelled "They're due tomorrow" Corbyn moaned and Daniel groaned "The sooner we get those lyrics, the better man" Zack and Jack were waiting by the doors, the boys left the class and met with them in the hall. Zach looked around "Why is Jonah always missing?" he walked up "My gym shorts got caught in the locker, cut me some slack will ya" Corbyn snickered and Jonah pushed him into the locker that made a banging sound, he couldn't resist and pushed him back, Jack got in the middle and parted them. Daniel's phone pinged "Guys we got trouble" he looked at all of them "Werewolf trouble"

 Daniel's phone pinged "Guys we got trouble" he looked at all of them "Werewolf trouble"