HE DID IT

David stood at the table that Corbyn had dug his claws into "I... I can explain" stuttered Corbyn. His palms now sweaty. The pair were both now facing David against the table that had a broken piece sticking out and then... it fell... both boys watching it's movement. Daniel spoke up "It's my fault" Corbyn was confused. "We were roughing each other up and caused the damage, we're sorry" he gulped "I'm sorry" David looked pitiful at them. "I take full blame and responsibility I'll pay for the damage"

Corbyn scratched the back of his neck "No man. I'll pay". David smiled. "There's no need for either of you to pay out of pocket for it, I'll repair it. No playing in the studio. Understood?" They both nodded. "See you at the suite. Go"

As they were walking out Corbyn turned to Daniel "What was that about?" Daniel looked at him with a fake, confused expression. "No girl is going to come between us, bros before anyone else" They did a handshake.

"What's up with your visions by the way?"

They stood by the van "I don't know, I guess Kaylen is feeding" Corbyn tapped on the window and the door opened "Did you girls get into trouble?" Zach asked in a whiny voice "Seems to me like you didddd" Daniel jumped in and pushed him over to the other side "Cut it out loser"

***
-AHS- THE NEXT DAY

~Math class~

Daniel scoffed scribbling away in a notebook. Zach was peering over his shoulder "What do you have there?" he asked flicking his head "Lyrics?"

"Yeah, new single". He looked at his band members around him. "Seriously, what are we going to do with this garbage down the line, this algebraic shit we're not going to need it" he picked up the notebook and tossed it into a bin that was besides Ms. Highwater desk. She walked in. "Daniel Seavey get that textbook out of there right now" he bit his lip "and if I don't?"

"Get the textbook Daniel"

Corbyn sighed getting up "Sit down Besson" Ms. Highwater looked at him. "Daniel"

Zach flopped in his chair "Go pick up the book man".  Daniel looked at her "No" he said boldly.

"Principal's office" she said writing a slip "Detention after school". He scoffed getting up going for the paper and getting the textbook out of the bin. "Screw this place"

The gang looked at each other. What has gotten into Daniel Seavey?

~Principal's Office-

Principal Dickerson was one of high authority. Everyone was scared to go into his office well of course cause he is the principal after all. He was the no nonsense type of principal and disliked students that didn't heed to his particular type of rules. It wasn't unlikely that Daniel Seavey would enter his office... he didn't think today would be of all days that he would face him.

"Fancy seeing you here Seavey". Daniel slid the slip over to him. He looked up at him "What's your deal with Math?"

"It's just not for me sir" he swallowed "If I'm being honest school isn't"

"What is it that you want to pursue when you do get out of here"

"Music sir"

"You're well aware that in order to get anywhere in life" he cleared his throat "and I mean anywhere is through education"