Stranger danger

"Kaylen" he whispered "Kaylen" her head spun around quickly to the figure sweating profusely behind her in the big building "What are you doing?"

"Really? What does it look like I'm doing?"

He scratched the back of his neck "Erm" his blue eyes twinkled "Robbing a bank" Kaylen had spun around again to collect a watch from the case when Daniel scooped her up in his arms "I may like you this much" he mumbled "But I'm not about to go to jail" he picked up the bag Kaylen had and hung her upside down to fix the alarms and left the building. Once away from the bank they stood apart from each other

"Never again" he sighed "It's too risky"

"Isn't that the whole reason why you were attracted to me in the first place?" she bit her lip and Daniel stared at her for quite a while before answering. "Let's go"

*Home*

The room was eerie, crickets were chirping in the night and it was the only sound you heard other than Zach's chewing of gum and Jack's tapping foot. His eyes were drawn to the ground averted from his other band members. "Can someone tell me why the hell is Niklaus in this house!!!"

"Care to share your issue lad?" Niklaus looked at Corbyn "I'm here to answer to the werewolf's call not to succumb to the worried problems of a confused blonde" he glared at him before sitting down beside Jack "I don't know what blonde has to do with our abilities or the fact that you're a physopathic killer, weird flex but okay" 

As Klaus was about to answer Daniel burst through the door "Welcome" he said smirking, Daniel slammed the door shut and looked at the other boys "Don't ask" Corbyn spoke. He walked in "Is there a supernatural meeting I don't know about?" he looked confused. Zach sat up "He's waiting on Jonah, something happened" An hour went by and finally he showed up, his hair tussled, his face drawn. Klaus sighed. "There's witches roaming the quarters back in New Orleans, hurry up lad" 

"I want to know what Jeremy Gilbert is doing in L.A. and why my ex girlfriend is running around knocked up by some supernatural, that's not the life she should have"

Everyone gasped and Corbyn was the first to ask the question "Wait Emily is pregnant!!!!" he screeched in a high voice. Jonah rolled his eyes. "So she's carrying the Gilbert's baby uh" Klaus smiled "Carry on" he patted Jonah on the shoulder and was about to leave when he commanded him to stop. He did and stepped in front of him "The Gilbert's have a way of getting what they want, I'm of no help"

"Can't you do something, anything" Jonah pleaded with him. Klaus thought for a second "I'll send a witch over" with that said he disappeared. He stared at the group "What are we supposed to do with a witch?" Jack asked him "Suppose she cooks us in her stew or whatever" 

"I bet we would taste delicious" Corbyn added commentary. "Look I want to know exactly what the baby is, the power it holds" Jonah stood at a stand still. "How do you expect to get that information"

"He's sending a witch right? I'm sure they hold more power than we do, I'm going to need Emily for this"

Daniel stood up "Whatever happened to not involving the girls"

"Emily already knows, what happens to your girls is on you. I won't stop until Jeremy Gilbert pays for his actions" he walked away

*Next day*

Corbyn was in the kitchen when he sensed a presence behind him and quickly picked up a knife "Stand back" he said waving it around only to be met face to face with Damon Salvatore, he scoffed "Put the knife down kid you're only going to hurt yourself" Corbyn slid the sharp knife back into position without taking his eyes off of him "I would heal so your point is invalid" Damon's eyes pierced into his. "What are you here for anyway? Shouldn't you be all kissy kissy with the other Gilbert?" Corbyn made a face while Damon crossed his arms. "I heard about..." he coughed "Jeremy" he thought for a while "The witch Klaus is sending is on her way, it will be under control soon" he looked around the room "Where's Daniel?"