Unwanted visit

Klaus looked defiantly before his brother who glared at him with a smirk plastered across his face

Klaus looked defiantly before his brother who glared at him with a smirk plastered across his face. Jack Avery stared on in horror and suddenly a shriek was heard from behind the Klaus "NOOOOOO WAYYYYY" Corbyn yelled in glee. "Wait aren't you supposed to be dead?" asked Daniel who was confused. Klaus turned to face the two boys who jumped back in horror.

"I see you have quite the handle on things, don't you mate" Kohl spoke to Klaus. He didn't turn towards him but instead jeered at Daniel and Corbyn "JACK!" yelled Corbyn "LET'S GO!" Jack scoffed before taking his clothes outside with him "Would you put on some clothes geez man" Zach stared at him "I am disgusted" Daniel turned to walk away leaving Klaus to remain looking at Corbyn who peered over to look at Kohl whose eyes jabbed back. Corbyn scratched the back of his neck "Yeah.... I-I ermmm" he ran his hands through his scruffy, blonde hair "I have something to erm... go do..." he smiled "I just remembered" he said walking away dazed and confused stumbling into Zach "What's up with you?" he asked. "There's two freaking Mikaelsons in the room. no one is going to ask why?" he eyed all of them. Jonah smirked "Relax, let our powers do the work"

Klaus slammed the bedroom door and stared at his brother. "You're probably wondering how come I'm alive" Kohl pursed his lips together. "Why don't you ask our lovely sister Rebekah mhm?'

"I don't have time for this" Klaus sped and slammed him against the wall holding him by the throat "Who let you out" he growled" Kohl smirked "What does it matter? Face it, no matter how many times you kill me I'll always come back" he paused "Besides you could use my help"

"I don't need your help" Klaus dropped him stepping back "You're nothing but a curse to this family" Kohl chuckled "I'm a curse? You're forgetting whose the real Jack The Ripper"

Corbyn held his head in the kitchen. It was yet another vision. This time he saw a human body on the ground and he saw Kaylen again, this time wiping the blood from her mouth, her fangs transitioning to normal teeth as though nothing had happened. He winced again as the pain intensified. The body just laid flat without no movement. Was it all an illusion or did Kaylen just kill the innocent life of a human? and again where the hell was Damon Salvatore?

Daniel noticed Corbyn's unusual behavior. "You okay bro?" he asked him. Corbyn nodded "Yeah" he mumbled "I'm fine"

Corbyn took out his phone and sent the following message to Matt Donovan

"We both know you're useless without me, you and Rebekah actually:

"Leave her out of this" Klaus grunted. "Or what?" Kohl drew closer. "You'll drive a stake through my heart" Kol smiled "Admit you have no chance against the Salvatores, I don't see why...."

"ENOUGH!" he barked.

Corbyn got up "I'm heading out" he told the group. "Where are you going?" asked Zach. "Going to clear my head" he muttered. Zach jumped up "I'll come"

"No I need to go alone"

Corbyn walked out of the condo just as Matt drove up in vehicle. He smiled. "Right on time" Corbyn said getting in "Drive"

***

"What's with the urgency?" Matt looked at Corbyn keeping his eyes on the road. He sighed. "I've been having these visions, somewhat dreams of one of the girls" Matt look concerned "Who?"

"Kaylen" he paused "Is Damon looking after her?"

"I checked in with Stefan, he said Damon was. I'm pretty sure he is"

"Then why am I getting these dreams Matt?" he looked at him with hurt in his eyes "Why do I keep seeing Kaylen feed on human blood"

*Mystic Falls*

Matt parked. "What are you going to tell her? You're not exactly Daniel"

Corbyn looked out the window "Wait does he know?"

"No" he mumbled getting out of the passengers' seat "and he doesn't need to know" he said closing the door.

The pair walked towards the Salvatore house and entered. Corbyn saw no sign of the girls. "They're probably at the back". They headed outside and went towards the back of the house, there he saw her.

"Corbyn?" she said alarmed "What are you doing here?" she said flinging her arms around him "Am I so glad to see you" he hugged her back. The warmth of her body felt... just warm.... She seemed happy, no signs of blood however so what exactly were his visions. Were they only illusions or more?

She loosed. "Are you here to see Rachel?" Corbyn cleared his throat "Actually you" he stared at her. "Is everything okay?"

She nodded "I'm fine. Took me a while to process everything, but I'm coping to this now unusual life" she walked, so did he. "How are the boys? How is Daniel?"

"Well you know Daniel, nothing has changed"

Rachel approached them "Corbyn?" he smiled faintly. Instead of hugging him, he was met with the unexpected. Her hands were now clutched tightly unto his white t shirt, their tongues now intertwining, slowly. Kaylen looked away in disgust and he pulled away looking at her "I missed you" he looked at her in awe "I missed you too" he said softly. He couldn't think much about Rachel at the moment with Kaylen on his mind. "Where's Damon?"

"Looking for me lad" a voice sounded. He appeared from the shadows. "You know you shouldn't be here"

Corbyn sped up to him "Are you even protecting these girls like you're supposed to?"

Damon responded "What's that supposed to mean"

"I'm having visions" he said quietly "Visions I'm not supposed to have" he said hotly "Why the fuck do I keep seeing Kaylen feeding off of human blood"

Damon chuckled "It's just an illusion. I can assure you, we have plenty of blood banks to go around to feed everyone" he smirked "I would never...." Corbyn stopped him "You're not exactly the good brother" Damon shoved him away lightly "Go back home kid, we have things under control"

"Kaylen needs to go to New Orleans"

Damon laughed "New Orleans" he chuckled "Do you hear yourself"

"You heard what I said" he said walking up to him "There's no bloody way she's going with the Mikaelsons, they'll tear her apart"

"And you aren't?"

Damon grunted. "Give it a chance brother" Corbyn looked past Damon and saw Stefan. "Maybe it will be good for her"

"Are you two nuts? The Mikaelsons..." he trailed off

Stefan drew nearer "Kaylen" he spoke "Pack your things, you're going to New Orleans"

*1 week later*

Her fangs ripped into the pale skin of a female, blood surging, dripping to the ground.

"Immobulus incantus"

Kaylen froze and so did the body

A figure appeared on the opposite side "Finn Mikaelson"