Hard

I know I said I'll be your friend but it's too hard~Jonah Marais

A slurp was heard at the dining room table from a blood bank, his eyes focused at the door and nothing else until a book was slammed on the hard-wooden table. His eyes drifted and stared up at a concerned Corbyn Besson, he slid up a chair before Jonah, his fingers pressing against the furniture tightly. Jonah's lips were red, blood red to be exact, he knew what he was doing and Corbyn wasn't backing down.

Corbyn searched his eyes, read his body language. "So.." he said smacking his lips together raising his eyebrow "want to tell me why there's another female dead in the middle of the woods? How many more bodies?" There was no response.

Corbyn stared at him. "How many more bodies Jonah?" he said sternly. "I DON'T KNOW" he barked angrily, his tone lowered "I don't know"

"So you're just going to drain blood banks down and kill innocent lives? That's not what we go by"

Jonah crunched the plastic in his hand "What do you want me to do? I can't get the girl. She..." he sighed

"No" Corbyn leaned over in the chair "She broke you alright... she broke you and you could do better"

"Corbyn..."

"Do not fight me on this" he eyed his fists "What are you going to do when the LAPD can no longer rule the deaths as wolf killings. What happens when they find you? When the world finds out?"

"What? That I'm a vampire? I didn't choose this life"

"But you can fight it" Corbyn got up from the chair "Let me enter your head, see what's up" Jonah looked at him confused

He shrugged. "Just something Stefan taught me"

"So you're working with the Salvatores?" Corbyn scoffed "Don't worry about it" he approached him "Let me help" he looked at him "Relax"

His hand was reaching for Jonah's head when he clenched a hand around his fist "My mind umm" Corbyn stared at him, Jonah gulped "It's pretty fucked up" Corbyn grinned "I deal with insane visions there's nothing I can't handle in your head"

"I'm a vamp" Corbyn nodded "So am I, I got this"

Corbyn did what was told by Stefan Salvatore and soon entered a strange world, one that look exactly like the real one. He was in the woods and as he stepped through branches and passed by trees he spotted a familiar face. It was Emily.

-REAL WORLD-

Daniel appeared with Zach who was appalled to see a standing Corbyn over Jonah, the blood bank still crunched in his hand and all. He walked over to Corbyn and poked him, he didn't budge neither did he blink. He waved his hand in front of Jonah's face but he didn't blink either. Zach scratched his head
"Uhh... they're statuessss bro" he exclaimed. Daniel's eyes glistened "Cooolllll"

Jack walked in "What are you guys doing?"

Daniel grinned "Check this out, they're statues" Jack shook his head "How?" he said poking Corbyn. Zach knocked his hand "How what?" asked Zach

"THEY'RE STATUES!!!"

They shrugged. "What do we tell David"

"What are you guys doing?" a voice was heard behind them

Daniel quickly slid the blood bank out of Jonah's hand spun him around and passed it to Zach who was now casually talking to a still Corbyn which then Jack pretended to answer for him not facing David. Daniel looked at the Biology book dated Corbyn Besson. He picked up "We're studying for a Biology test"