Who are you?

The boys all glared at him, his palms were sweaty and so was his forehead. He chuckled "Come on guys, I'm a lot of things but I'm not a criminal"

Jonah grabbed Daniel and pushed him out of the room, he was rubbing his neck "Dude what was that for?" he winced in pain. Jonah whispered "Whoever that is, that's not Zach"

"What are you talking about? Change in personality? That is him"

They both looked into the room "So you think Zach is actually doing this? Laundering money? For what? Won't that just be plain stupid?" Jonah continued "To pass it through the supernatural world? Klaus would be pissed if he ever found out" his eyes focused back on Daniel. He pursed his lips together "Finn Mikaelson"

"What about him"

"He's a witch but what does he know about laundering"

"They're the Mikaelsons, are we really surprised"

"What about that guy...um... Marcel... we should speak to him"

"No" Daniel shook his head "Marcel hates me as it is, I'm not going nowhere near him". Jonah shoved him lightly "Don't be such a wuss"

Corbyn peeked his head out of the room "Ugh... guys" he looked terrified, shaken to say the least "Come see this" Jonah and Daniel both bolted for the door in the room that Jack and Zach shared, there he was laying on the floor twitching "GET DAMON" barked Jonah "NOW!!!"

***

Damon appeared now bent over Zach, studying his movements. The boys were now looking over, worried. Damon traced his hand over Zach's head and studied him some more, his body still shaking. "Out with it" blurted out Daniel "What do you know? What is happening?"

"Question is, what has he been up to?" Damon looked up at the group. Jack sighed "Look" he said staring at Zach "Are you going to help him or not?"

"There is no way for me to help him" Damon looked down at Zach "Your friend here... he's not in this world" Damon suddenly got a vision while they all stared blankly at him

"He's in New Orleans"

Vision- New Orleans- The Chambers

Zach gasped on the ground, his eyes now wide open looking around in fear realizing he was no longer in his room. The air around him was dirty, the cell surrounding him was black, dark and eerie, a drip of water from the ceiling splashed unto the ground. He got up from the ground and walked slowly to the cell he was held in. "HELP!!!!" he shouted "HELP!!!!!"

"HELP!!!!" his screams filled the empty room.

Suddenly a figure showed making him jump back. "Who are you?"

The guy chuckled "Who am I?" he laughed "I'm surprised you don't know me"

"I'm just one of the vampires that Klaus turned himself back in the day" he smiled "I'm also his adoptive son"

Zach looked confused "Son" he swallowed "Klaus had a kid?"

"Don't worry about it" Marcel responded "I'm not going to hurt you"

Zach sighed in relief "Good because for a minute there I thought..." Marcel stopped him from speaking any further. "Word on the streets is you're working along Finn Mikaelson, his kind isn't welcomed in our quarters"