Choose 🖤

"Mystic Falls or L.A. what's it going to be?"

"CHOOSE"

"CHOOSE"

"CHOOSE"

"I'M JUST SAYIN CHOOSE" 

His eyes opened and stared up at the ceiling with a huge gasp escaping from his lips. He looked over to the other side of the room but Corbyn wasn't there, instead his bed was neatly made up with a science book laying flat down. Suddenly he saw a figure jump down from the top bunk. "You okay bro?" Jack asked him looking worried "You were in a deep sleep" Daniel rested on his elbow "What time is it?" Jack scratched his head "Umm... 2pm, you were knocked out for quite a while" he got up from the bed quickly. "A WHILE!!!" he exploded "A WHILE!!!!" Jack knew that was his cue to run. 

A few minutes after Daniel appeared in the basement searching for a blood bank when he spotted Jonah sitting on the couch playing video games with Zach. "Look whose finally awake?" Zach said in glee. "How did you sleep?" Daniel walked over to them licking his lips standing in front of the game, Zach leaned left and right to get a glimpse of the screen "Come on mannnnn" he whined "I'M GOING TO DIE" Jonah snickered "Such a baby" Daniel gave them a stern look. "What are you two? Twelve?" Jonah pushed him away slightly. "Look just cause you woke up late than the rest of us doesn't mean you have to take out your emotions on us, it's the weekend, lighten up" Daniel scoffed and headed upstairs and threw the bag in the trash. The condo was quite empty, Corbyn couldn't be found and neither was David. He ran back down and yelled to Zach and Jonah from the door. "DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHERE CORBYN AND DAVID ARE?" The two remained quiet for a while before answering "David went to the studio, Corbyn um.." Zach paused. Daniel knew something was up, using his speeding abilities he grabbed Zach and slammed him against a wall "Where is he?" he said gruffly. Jonah sprung up. "Dan let him go" he released him and turned at them both. "Where is he?" but they wouldn't give in. "Fine I'll find out by myself" With that said Daniel Seavey had disappeared. 

*Mystic Falls*

The last time Daniel was in Mystic Falls was the time Niklaus had showed him around. They didn't visit Bonnie Bennet but he was about to... alone... 

The day Elijah had showed up in L.A. to help him he had questions about the witch that Klaus was terrified of, his questions were answered and was warned to be careful when facing Bonnie, she was one hell of a feisty and powerful witch. Daniel went  to the cottage Bonnie lived in, it was small but queer from the outside, he rang the doorbell and was met by a short figure. "Are you... Bonnie Bennet" she shook her head 'yes' "Who wants to know?"

"I'm Daniel Seavey"

"The hybrid" was her response. Daniel sighed "Is there anyone in this town that doesn't know who I am?" he said sarcastically. Bonnie smiled "You are Klaus' sire bond after all and everyone knows Klaus" she said in disgust. She stepped back while Daniel looked towards the ground "You're probably thinking am I going to invite you in, am I right?" he nodded "Come in" she told him smiling, he did and the door was closed behind them. Bonnie led him to the dining room table, a somewhat odd setting to have a conversation, they each sat on one side of the table. "It's strange why are you being so nice to me, you're a witch not to mention I'm bonded to your enemy" she clasped her hands together and stared into Daniel's eyes, a remarkable eye contact that he couldn't take his eyes off. "Me and Klaus we just don't get along, just like me and Damon but if Elena is happy with being friends with the Salvatore brothers then so am I, I'm being nice to you because I can see through you even though we just met, you're not a bad guy, you're a good kid in fact with a good heart, trust me you can learn a lot from this place, what do you need help with?"