Bro code???

Maybe it was all just a misunderstanding or was it?~Corbyn Besson

Corbyn and Daniel-Part 1

His blonde hair was tussled, messy so to speak and the one person that came across his mind as his eyes stared at Daniel Seavey was: Kaylen.

"GO AGAIN" he stared at Daniel through the glass window of the studio.

He groaned

He groaned.

"What? You can't handle..." but before he could finish his sentence a hand was placed on his shoulder "Dude quit being hard on him, what's up with you?" Corbyn shrugged him off "Back off man". Zach stepped back with his arms crossed looking at Daniel. They've been in the studio recording a song Corbyn co-wrote with Daniel but the two seem to butt heads and Daniel still couldn't get his portion of the song in yet and in Corbyn's head... well... perfected.

Corbyn stared at Daniel who got the memo and began singing again

I heard your siren's call

It was beautiful

I am drowning

Corbyn winced and a image of Kaylen struggling to breathe in a pool of water surfaced his brain "Save her" a voice sounded in his head "Save her" the voice repeated. He quickly shook the thought away and stared at his band members. "YOU'RE NOT EVEN PAYING ATTENTION" yelled Daniel setting the equipment down leaving Zach, Jonah and Jack to stare on. The door was opened "You want this song to be perfect" he looked at him "Then do it without me" but before he could walk away Corbyn stopped him in his tracks using his vampire abilities "I need you on this track" he turned to the other boys before facing Daniel. "We do" he backed away.

"Look" sighed Daniel. "If we're going to make this a hit, we have to work together. You and I both know we wrote this song together so start acting like it" he started walking away.

"Where are you going?"

"Away from here"

Corbyn looked at his other band members "Go ahead" he looked at Jack and Zach

I'm in too deep
Can't touch the bottom with my feet
Don't know what you did to me
I can't breathe but I'm living
I'm in too deep

***

"Why so dull?"

"Elijah?" Kaylen looked at the figure approaching her. Elijah Mikaelson was indeed handsome in person. Tall, neatly dressed, warm, gentle, kind unlike Klaus who stuck out as cold hearted and a stone cold killer. He laughed approaching her seated in an open hall. "In skin and flesh, you seem troubled" he gave a slight smile. "Is everything okay?"

She nodded. "You're not a very good liar" he observed. Kaylen sighed. "I did something I shouldn't have"

"Does it have to do with the Besson boy?" There was no answer. "I'm no expert" spoke Elijah "but I was you once struggling to find the answer that my heart solely desired. I was up against my brother for the girl I loved"

*Flashback*

The two were head to head circling each other as the girl watched on. "You boys must certainly not..."

Her voice sounded off as they focused on only each other, to them... she was invisible.

"Stand down Niklaus you're no match for Ms. Pierce"

"I'm everything she wants brother" his lips pursed together and then parted "I'm everything she wants and more brother"

*Present*

"My point is" Elijah clasped his hands to the back "Listen to your heart, who does it want? Which guy does it want?"

A figure appeared behind Kaylen and Elijah gasped. He knew it was his cue to leave. Kaylen sensed the presence also hoping it wasn't Corbyn but expect the unexpected. "Choose carefully Kaylen" Elijah whispered before turning to leave. Kaylen spun around.

His jaw was half-opened ."T-t-t-the Elijah Mikaelson" he grinned widely "Coollll" he said dragging the L's.

Kaylen got up. "Daniel what are you doing here?"

"I came to see you"

"It isn't safe here. I'm under a witch's protection and she's powerful"

"Oh Davina?" he looked her "We've met and you're in no harm's way" he stepped closer to her holding her hand. "Why are you so uneasy Kaylen?" he touched a strand of her hair. "Remember once upon a time you were all over me" he hissed "the simple badass chick that I longed for, there was a time" he looked at her lips "the only person you wanted was me" Kaylen parted her lips as Daniel kissed her softly and then bit her lower lip gently. "Why the sudden urge to push me away?" their eyes locked and Kaylen's gleamed yellow. On the other side in LA so did Corbyn's.

His fingernails dug deep within the surface of the table before he looked down realizing what he was doing. All three members of the band from the inside looked at each other and then at Corbyn, anger was boiling ready to erupt, they heard heart racing, thumping, beating at a rapid rate, they all knew he was about to explode and it meant one thing only. RUN.

"You need to leave" Kaylen pushed Daniel off. "NOW"

"You heard the girl" Davina Sinclair walked in "Leave" she cracked her neck "before I hurt you"

The vision of Daniel kissing Kaylen played over in his head, his claws sinking further and further into the table, his yellow eyes still gleaming. A growl was heard from behind him as he ripped his claws out leaving marks.... as to how he would explain it to David or Jon, he didn't care at the moment. He turned around.

Daniel noticed his claws and took his out, his eyes gleaming a very dark and evil blue. "Let's talk" he spoke growling "brother to brother"

To be continued...............