Freddie's house

RATED PG 13/R

*Earlier*

"BOYS!!!" yelled David. "BOYS!!!" but Jack, Jonah, Corbyn, Daniel and Zach kept on talking all at once. "BOYS!!!" he yelled once more, his voice huskier. They all stared at him blankly. "Finally, some answers" he said sighing. "Let me get this straight, you two" he said looking at Jonah and Corbyn "You're vampires" Corbyn responded "Yes sir" He looked at Zach and Jack, thinking they were all but innocent "You're werewolves" they both nodded. He lastly glanced at Daniel, the troublemaker "You're a hybrid?" he looked at him confused. "The one and only, it's a bit confusing but you'll get used to it". David thought he was losing his mind, there was no way in hell that supernatural beings existed out in the real world, it was all fantasy, made up stories, stuff that kids indulged in on the television, make belief, it wasn't real. 

"But that's not the point" Jonah spoke up. "See we were coming back in Freddie's car"

"Freddie, your friend"

Jonah scoffed. "Yeah, the jock". Corbyn interrupted "What he's trying to say is we were coming back in Freddie's car and that's when we saw him in the middle of the road and they he disappeared. They all looked at each other with David clueless as ever. 

"Niklaus" Daniel looked at David "He's after us"

Friday-After AHS

"JONAH" a voice yelled running after him decked in a yellow and red letters jacket, his blonde hair flipping in the wind. "JONAH WAIT UP" the 6 foot figure ran after him. Jonah knew that voice anywhere and stopped in his tracks. He wanted to know what Freddie Ramirez had to tell him this time around, the new high fashioned sneakers that just came out, the biggest party of the summer that he threw for the entire season, the various auctions his parents held, the opponent he took down from the other school, you could never tell with a guy like Freddie.

Freddie Ramirez- Born to two of the wealthiest people in Los Angeles, California, they both were involved in acting, his father a producer and his mom am actress. They lived in a huge mansion in one of the richest neighborhoods known to mankind. Freddie is an only child, no siblings, just him so everything he wanted, he got. 

"Jonah" Freddie breathed heavily. His eyes locked with him. "Would you want to" he rested his hands on his knees continuing to breath profusely. Jonah rested a hand on his back "You okay there?" he looked at him concerned. Freddie popped his back raising up that made Jonah alarmed. "Yeah" he grinned wetting his lips "I-I ran too fast" he grinned again. Jonah waited. "Would you want to come over to my house, later?" he asked him scratching the back of his neck "Well from now to Monday, that being a holiday and all. My parents are out of town, my dad got this big movie coming up and my mom just got cast in a new role, they left this morning and I got the mansion to myself till Monday. You could bring your squad too if you like" Jonah looked past and saw Corbyn and Daniel pelting remarks at each other "Even what's her name" Freddie gazed at him "Emily" Jonah returned his attention back to him at the mention of his name. The only thing that concerned him was what Freddie actually was. He was a vampire and that could endanger his girl. "How about your boys' girls come too, make it a trip" he eyed him. Jonah looked at the group before deciding, what's the worse that could happen right. 

"Alright man, we're in" A smile was plastered on Freddie's face. "Great" he said taking his car keys out. "I'll pick you all up tomorrow at 8pm" he walked towards his massive vehicle that his parents bought for him of course. 

***

"Can't believe we're invited to "The Freddie Ramirez" house, what the hell man!!!" exclaimed Corbyn stuffing his face with Doritos. Jonah glared at him. "Yeah thanks to me" he looked around the room "Guys Freddie is a vampire"

8 Letters- A Why Don't We Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें