Chapter Two

"Yesterday is now history," I altered jokingly not letting a single drop of tear fall.

"Yesterday was friday and the most worst day of my life because I received a very low grade from my teacher," Loonie then replied who is somehow pissed off because of the grades that she have received lately.

"But Y/N we want to hear yours," Mazi asked.

"Mine was the most horrible thing that ever happened because-" I was cut off when Yana drop something on the floor.

"Ommo, I'm so sorry Y/N I didn't mean to cause such a mess." She apologized immediately after dropping the vase that was right beside her.

"No, it's okay we just need to clean this up before someone gets hurt." I said while thinking of what to do and how to clean up the mess.

After cleaning whatever was needed to be cleaned. I then saw a letter which was given to me by Minghao when we had our first monthsary, I quickly hid it inside my pocket and went back to finish what I was saying.
"So as I was saying the most horibble thing that ever happened... Is because I got embarrassed infront of the whole class," I lied.

"And now we know why you're taking yesterday as just a history," the four of them replied in unison.

Time went by so fast and it's already 11:30 in the morning. Which means we have to cook already for us to eat our lunch.

"Guys wanna go and eat outside?" Yana asked us.

"Yep, let's go to our favorite restaurant,"

We all agreed to Yana's suggestion and went down to the lobby. Before heading to the place, Zujin requested for a game.

"Who ever loses, gets to pay-" Zujin hurriedly said.

Before she could ever finish what she was saying, we all know what game she was planning to play. "Gawi, bawi, bo!" We all altered in unison.

"So according to what I sometimes hear, the person who suggested to play sometimes gets to be the loser." We laughed because Zujin was the loser and according to her loser gets to pay.

Our friendship is that shallow but with a very strong bond. We talked about many things until we have arrived to our desired destination which was the 'Serenity Resto'.

They have this so called motto "Thing's here won't wither," We love eating here because the atmosphere of the place is very soothing. The food they serve is also refreshing so when times gets rough for us we just eat and enjoy the place. Stress eating is our way to chill but not all the time.

When we were seated inside, I saw familiar faces outside because of the transparent window. I've seen the faces of Jun, Mingyu and their two other company. So I quickly excused myself from the group because I can sense that the four of them are also planning to eat here. Or Zujin asked Jun to come. "But I thought they were having an outing?" I curiously asked myself.

I was panicking inside the restroom because I don't know if they already knew what happened yesterday and it would be so embarrassing. "Y/N! Are you not done yet?" Mazi knocked.

"Yes, wait a second," I replied while I was taking a deep breath before reaching for the door knob.

When I opened the door, Mazi's worried face greeted me. "You alright Y/N?~ Ohh, and by the way Jun and his company are all here just to inform you," She said before getting inside the restroom.

Before heading straight to our table I first observed my surroundings if there's any sign of Minghao being around. I was secretly sneaking behind the wall that was near the restroom.