Chapter Thirteen

After sending him off I went again inside and decided to talk with my friends and face all my consequences.

I saw them chit-chating to where we had our lunch and they were just talking some random stuffs.

"Noona! Come have a sit." Dino said making me sit beside him. The others just ignored my presence and I'm getting all teary again.

"Can I have a talk with you guys?" I asked, shaking.

"What for? You don't trust us remember?" Mazi nonchalantly replied while eating some chips on the table.

I looked at the others and I can see that there's disappointment in their eyes.

"Look just please let me explain my side. I'm sorry for not telling you, I didn't mean to hide it from you but I was just finding the right timing. And I was afraid that we would all grow apart and I admit I was wrong of thinking that way. I'm really really sorry." I apologized for my mistake.

"I understand you Y/N but don't ever think that way again okay?" Yana said.

"We are all friends here, you can come to us whenever you have a problem even tho the both of you broke up it doesn't matter as long as we have each other everything will be fine." Aki said. They all went and hugged me except for Mazi, I think she's really disappointed because right from the very start she was the one who would comfort me when I'm sad.

"Mazi," I called her name softly but still no response. Someone patted my back and I turned to look their way to see that they want to give us some time to talk.

"She will be okay," Woozi whispered assuring me before they all left.

"Mazi, I know you are disappointed in me but  I'm really really sorry. Please talk to me."I pleaded.

"Wae?" She asked.

"I mean why did you break up with him? He was the one who made you the happiest girl in the whole wide world, I can't even do that, I feel happy when I see you with him. Why?" She again asked.

"I can see you're really a fan. But sometimes, something does really change he doesn't even get some time to be with me." I replied.

"Let's not just talk about that but next time please inform us, we don't want you to suffer all by yourself." She reminded me again before hugging me tight. "I'm sorry," we both said in unison rubbing each others back.

On the other hand I saw Mingyu with the other running back towards us.

"Y/N?! We need to go back. Minghao was sent to the hospital!" Mingyu shouted, panicking.

I was in the verge of crying after hearing him. Mingyu grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me to my room. "I know you still love him and he still loves you too," I was out of words. "Is it because of me?" I was crying my heart out when Mingyu didn't even answered my question.

"No, Y/N it's not your fault.  I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you or even make you cry." He replied while hugging me and rubbing my back.

"It's okay. We need to hurry. Does his parents know about this?" I asked after fixing myself.

"Uhm. Mollayo,"

"Mwo?!" I grabbed his arm and ran fast to the car.

"Mingyu! Start driving!" I commanded while fixing my seat belt.

"N....neh," He replied.

"Auntie will be really mad. Any updates?" I asked.

"I don't know, I'm driving you see. Get my phone and check." he replied.

Both of us were panicking because we all think that we were the ones who caused this. Well not the accident thing but this vacation thingy.

"His mother texted you. What are we going to do?" I asked panicking after pressing her message.

"Read it." He said.

"Mingyu, I got a call from the hospital and I'm here now. They said that they called you first because you were the first one on his contact lists. Don't worry too much I was the one who called for him so he might have driven fast because it was me. He is now stable and is currently recovering here." I let out a deep sigh of relief.

I hope she does not think that I am the one who caused this because Minghao just kept on following me. "Aish," I whispered right after thinking that kind of thought.

"Don't worry Y/N she already said it." Mingyu said.

"But still I feel guilty,"

"If you feel guilty don't make things so slow just because you're still considering the pain from your past. I don't want to see you living in sadness just because you used your brain over your heart. Just sayin'." He smiled with concern.

After hearing him, I already come up with a decision. I shouldn't really use my brain when it comes to love just because I want to look smart.

[Mingyu's POV]

"If you feel guilty don't make things so slow just because you're still considering the pain from your past. I don't want to see you living in sadness just because you used your brain over your heart. Just sayin'." I smiled with concern.

She didn't responded so I let her be. The ride was so silent until we reached the hospital is she's still spacing out.

" Y/N, we're here." I called. "Gwenchana?" she nodded as a response then unbuckled her seat belt. Well I thought she's in a hurry. I sighed after.

We walked inside the hospital still her head down low. I nudged her arm. "Quit thinking about that, I know everything will turn out fine. I trust you guys." I smiled.

Now, we are infont of a door staring at it. I checked my watch and  we've been here for about 10 minutes. "Y/N you can go in first I'll wait..."

"No let's go together," I was cutted off before entering the door.