Chapter Nineteen

We're now here at the bus stop and I'm totally amazed by the rings Hao gave. The bus then arrived and find ourselves a seat.

"When was our last day in school again?" I asked him. And it was really random asking that.

"It think your last day there was when you have to pass something and I just got back from my Family Vacation." He replied.

"It was after our graduation, right?"

"I think?" he again replied and was not so sure.

"You're full of information, huh?" I said smiling.

"It's because I love you, silly." And that made me blush like super.

"Hmmm? Well I still got your letter here," I changed the subject and he was shocked after hearing that.

"Really? You're very passionate keeping that."

"Of course, it's from you." I tried opening the paper but he grabbed it feeling embarrassed. "Ahh waeeee?... Do you know the girls were about to see that when we were playing but thanks to me I found it first before they could."

"Aww thank you," He then took it from me after pinching my cheeks. "Let me fix my words here... so I better be the one to keep this," He put the letter inside his pocket.

"Eiii, give it back that thing is special. Specially, your cheesiness." I laughed while getting it back from his pocket. "I'm going to keep this," I then put it back into my sling bag.

After putting it in I saw him getting closer and closer until our faces were inches apart. "What are you doing?" I asked turning red, again.
"Probably pressing that button so we can get down?" He then pressed it which made a vibrating sound. I saw him smirked after getting back to his original position.

I hid myself under my sling bag before turning my gaze at the window beside me. "You're so cruel," I muttered.

"What?" He teased as he grabbed my hand because we were about to go down the bus.

When we were out from the bus Minghao was dialing someone's number on his phone, probably Mingyu. My eyes wandered because the place seems very familiar. "This place seems familiar." I spoke which made him grin while he has his phone on his ear.

"I think you should first wear this," It was sort of a blind fold that he was asking me to wear.

"What for? I already know that it was for this." I uttered while raising my hand with the ring on it.

"Come on, just go with it. Just this time?" He was pouting like a puppy with that sparkling eyes of his.

Now this is the time I give up. "Fine,"

He went back and my eyes are now covered which made me see nothing. "Ouch!" I grunted because he pulled a bit strand of my hair.

"Sorry," He apologised immediately.

After wearing it on my head I didn't feel him around me anymore. "Hao? Where are you?" I asked staying still. "I'm getting anxious right now... seriously." I then felt him grabbed both of my hands and he was leading every step of the way.

While we were walking I kept on talking just so I can get my mind out of what  I'm thinking. "Hao, I'm seriously getting frustrated right now with this blindfold." We finally stopped walking and I can finally get rid of the stupid blindfold.

After removing it I rubbed my eyes. "This thing is not so very necessary to wear tho," I gave him back the blindfold. I saw all of our friends across us. "Hi everyone what brings you here?" I pretended as if I still don't know their planned surprise. "Why are we here?" I asked still pretending.

"Come on Y/N stop the act the ring is obviously shining right from your finger." Mingyu replied. "And to answer you we're here I guess to just congratulate you two? Thanks for the thrilling break up and exciting comeback."

"Thanks for your sarcastic greeting, gyu." I replied back. "And don't act as if this is already an engagement ring because it is not."

They all looked at each other then to Minghao, wide eyed.

"Well I guess you haven't got the right invitation," My brother from the back inserted. This is really surprising to see him here a while ago he said he has something important to attend to.

"What brings you here?" I asked him.

"I said I'm attending something important, right? Well this is important when your boyfriend there is already asking for your hand in marriage." He explained briefly.

"I think you're getting the wrong idea, this is not the ring for that tho."

"You can see for yourself."

I slowly turned my back to Minghao and saw him kneeling in one knee. His parents and mine were there at his back too. "Well I guess they agree with this set up so it is a YES already," I pointed out to our parents and responded to his request. "I was being scammed all along," I sighed. "You said tomorrow,"

"The ring can't wait and they also can't," He replied.

After he wore the ring on my ring finger with the promise ring I hugged him and he did the same lifting me up from the ground. "Promise me you'll get over everything and start a new life." He whispered.

"I promise," I answered as hugged him more tightly.

THE END~