Chapter Four

The waves were getting bigger and bigger because it was already noon but I didn't mind, after all I've visited such a wonderful place.

The sun was setting but my body was still soaked with salted water. When I was about to leave and get my towel where Joshua was. I accidentally tripped and loss my balance.

"Ommo!" I shouted before launching onto the water. "BLURBRRLBLURR-" I was seeking for help so that someone could save me.

And then a stranger helped and pulled me up. I saw a guy's face, he was supporting me with both of his hands, left and right, while his eyes were scanning my messed up face. His left brow was held up high to his forehead looking at me from head to toe. My eyes widened when I realize how pathetic I was because the water was just equal to my knees.

"Gwenchana?" He asked with deep and cold voice. "Neh, gwenchana." I replied back with my unusual voice that was sad.

"Where should I put you?" he whispered and was searching for a place where he should leave me.

"Over there," I altered pointing to Joshua who was sitting with his earphones on and was singing Sunday Morning like he has his own world.

"Kamsahamnida," I bowed and smiled to show my deepest thanks to him. "No prob!" He also gave me just a little curve on his face. "What's your name by the way?" I asked. And it's like he didn't even noticed me.

"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you!" I returned to my jolly state and grabbed his right hand to make a hand shake.

"Nice to meet you too," He said coldly.

I don't know what's bothering him but he's like embarrassed while facing me. "Is there something on my face?" I asked myself not knowing he was heading to Joshua.

"Yah! Shua hyung!" I was surprised when he hit Joshua's arm. Joshua was flustered of what the guy just did.

"Wonwoo-yah! Wae?!" Joshua shouted.

"Hyung! You're with a girl all this time so please act like a gentleman and stop making yourself embarrassed and also me. So please fix yourself." Wonwoo said without even breathing.

"It's okay Wonwoo, It's not a big deal and I can handle myself." I insisted and since I've heard what his name was, I called him that name. Both of them looked towards me with straight faces.

"Wait, Joshua is he your cousin?" I asked.

"I'm sorry for his coldness he's just like that. Because he loves reading and playing games on his phone." Joshua introduced Wonwoo to me instead of himself.

I already had enough of those embarrassments so, "Okay, Josh Imma go first, bye." I said before leaving.

"We want to come and bring you there just to be sure you won't collapse." Joshua said while Wonwoo was just beside him playing with his phone.

The three of us went straight to my lodge and when I was about to open the door my phone ringed.

{Yana Calling}

Yana: Y/N, WHERE ARE YOU!?

Y/N: Shhhh---, please lower your voice you're causing so much scene.

Yana: OHH? SO I'M THE ONE CAUSING SCENES NOW?!

Y/N: Why are you all in a shouting mess. What happened?

Yana: It's you whom I was searching for. You're not here in your condo unit so where are you?

Y/N: I'll send you the address and the name of the resort so please calm down because I'm fine.

Yana: Okay, make sure you'll do that or else.