Chapter Ten

We again drove and went to Aki's house because they said we all should go together and since we got a car Scoups offered the others to have the ride with us.

Before going, they got their luggages at the back of the car. Loonie, Zujin, Jun and Mingyu decided to ride with us. I decided to sit at the back together with Mingyu making Loonie sit next to my brother. Zujin and Jun got the back sit just for themselves. Mingyu was sitting by the window, he likes taking pictures during the ride and I don't want to be disturbed while resting because of his non stop photography.

Once scoups started the engine someone was knocking by the window and I can't recognize the face because he had his cap, lowered. He opened the door and it was— "MINGHAO!!" Mingyu yelled right in front of my left ear.

"YAH!  THAT HURTS A LOT!" I yelled back facing him.

"Y/N, keep it down." Scoups said looking at the mirror infront while holding his phone.

"He started it first," I said glaring because Scoups had his eyes wide open looking at me.

"Fine," I shrugged.

"Minghao you can sit next to Y/N," Zujin said from the back not wanting Minghao to interrupt their cuddling.

"Neh," He replied.

When he was done fixing himself I moved a little closer to Mingyu trying to avoid myself from touching him. "Y/N stop being so childish and move a little. I literally can't breath from what you are doing." he said pushing me a little away from him.

"Tch,"

I plug in my earphones and slowly fall asleep. I felt my head bump on someone's shoulder and I can sense that it was Mingyu because it was quite high.

[Minghao's POV]

I see Y/N's head resting on Mingyu's shoulder and I was just stealing glances. When Y/N was deeply asleep Mingyu put her head on my shoulder making me surprised because of what he did.

"Mwoya?—" I mouthed, worried.

"Gwenchana, I'm busy." He replied before turning his back to take some pictures.

I was just staring at her while she was sleeping peacefully. Her head was slowly slipping but before it could, I slip my left arm behind her neck and gently holding her head to prevent it from falling.

The ride was so long and I later on drifted off to sleep I rested my head above Y/N's head that was resting on my shoulder. My unconscious hand went down to her waist not knowing about what is actually happening.

An hour has passed and someone tapped my leg. It was Scoups. "We're here." he said. I was about to answer him but he put his finger in front of his mouth motioning me to keep silent because Y/N was still asleep.

"I think you should go first because if she wakes up with this position she will totally freak out again." He whispered.

I was curious Why and my face tells it obviously. "This little girl here will again get angry at me for not preventing this thing to happen. Maybe she was really hurt because her expectations from you were all high back then...Aishhh this Young Lady." he said. "If you still love this precious lady over here please do everything you can just to make her happy and don't let her hopes fall apart, again." he added with a serious tone then smiled.

"I'm sorry, I won't let it happen again." I said assuring him while stepping out of the car.

"Eung— Go now and keep your promise I'll be watching you." he replied.

[End of POV]

"Y/N,"

I was awakened by my brother's voice while gently caressing my cheeks. "Neh?" I said with eyes still closed.

"We're here," he replied.

I sat up straight while rubbing my eyes. "Where are we?" I asked.

"Carat Camp,"

"Mwo? Carat Camp?!  As in the FAMOUS camp from the internet?!" I again asked, shocked, because since then I always wanted to visit but I lack timing.

"Neh, hurry up so that we can go inside and rest." my brother again said waiting for me outside with our luggages.

I step out of the car and fixed myself. I ran fast and left my brother behind me. "Yah! Get your bags I am your brother not your servant." he yelled.

"Ohhh mian I was just excited." I ran back to him.

"Enjoy okay?" he reminded me.

"Neh,"

We entered and saw Woozi waiting with our room keys. "I have my own room, yey." I cheered. "You can put your things first inside your rooms, we'll be waiting near the pool." Woozi said.

I was heading to my room when I saw Minghao waiting outside of my door. "Y/N," he softly called. "What do you want?" I faced him coldly. "I'm sorry for yesterday," he replied. "For everything..." he added.

I just ignored him and tried to open my door but a pair of hands grab my waist and his head was resting on my back, I later on felt a drop of tear.

"Yah," I gently said with a slight hurt.

I faced him and he was just looking down at the ground. "Look, we can't bring back yesterday so stop apologizing cuz it hurts me when I see you crying." I said lifting his chin to look at me.

" I might not bring it back but I promise to change it and be a good boyfriend to you, just please give me a second chance." I smiled and wiped his tears.

"You can be a good one, I know, but please give me some time to think." I said entering my room.

Once I entered my room my phone vibrated that was inside my pocket. I opened it and saw a message from Minghao saying, "I'm sorry," but before I could text him back my phone ringed and it was him.

"How many times do you have to say it?" I quickly answered.

"Until you forgive me," he replied.

"Okay I forgive you. Now stop it already." I retorted before hanging up.