Chapter Five

"Hey Y/N wake up you're already late. I thought you are going to pass something at school?" My brother woke me up with a glass of water in his hands.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up straight to drink my glass of water. After drinking it I got my towel from my closet and went to the bathroom. I was not in my condo because Scoups was worried so I was home with my family for just 1 night. When I was done I fixed myself with a light make up and went down to eat breakfast with them. It's been a while since we have eaten breakfast together as a whole.

"Minghao was looking for you yesterday. Is there something wrong between you two?" My dad asked me immediately.

"Uhmmm...The truth is...we've broke up." I replied with a sad voice as I finished my breakfast.

"Really? Why?!" Scoups exclaimed.

"It's just that I already had enough with all the excuses and easing all of the pain. I wish I could just turn back time." I said staring at my plate.

"Okay I'm sorry," he pouted.

When it was 8 o'clock I packed my things up and Scoups dropped me off to school. Loonie, Zujin and her boyfriend Jun was there waiting for me in front of the School's entrance. "Y/N did oppa dropped you here?" Loonie asked with a glow in her face. Loonie had a crush on my brother ever since they've met. It runs in our own family and it's called 'beauty'. "You're still into him? I thought you and Vernon had something different." I said. "Kind of, but Vernon is still isn't sure of his own feelings towards me." she reasoned out and pouted.

We were walking towards the faculty room to pass our reports when I saw Wonwoo standing right in front of the faculty's door.

"WONWOO! You also study here?" I asked with a surprised look on my face but It was kind of embarrassing because we were schoolmates and I couldn't even recognize him at the resort. "Yeah, I often see you at the canteen so when we've met at the resort it was no fun anymore because I saw your face hundreds and millions of times." he said coldly without giving any interest talking to me.

"By the way Wonwoo this is Loonie, Zujin and Jun, they're also my friends." I introduced them.

The door opened and we were able to pass our reports to our teachers after going out of the room Loonie got a text message from Vernon. "Y/N, I gotta go." Zujin and Jun also said that they're going somewhere. It's again babe time. *sigh* So I'm left with Wonwoo now.

"So now you're left with me. What are we going to do?" Wonwoo asked.

"Let's just go to the park, it's still early to go home." I replied.

We walked to the park near our school where all kinds of snacks were there. We both got our cotton candy and sat at the nearest bench. "Uhmmm, You could ask me something if you like." I said while taking one bite from my cotton candy. He wasn't even bothered from what I've said. "Wonwoo you know it's okay talking sometimes." I let out a smile.

"Well NOONA you know talking is not my thing." he replied and was hardly saying Noona.

"I'm not a Noona for your information."

"But why did Aki called you Unnie if you're not older than me?"

"Okay First of all I'm not Noona, Second, I'm just a month older than her but with the same year. Want to know more about Aki?" I said staring at him while both of my brows jumping.

"But why does it feels like you're much closer with her older sister? I can say such because when you're going to the canteen you're with her sister." he said confused.

"For more information Mr. Cold-hearted *wink* I got close with her sister when she introduced me to her. We just got that vibe of being close friends." I altered.

"Okay now DONGSAENG,"

"What now OPPA?" I chuckled.

" I just want to know more about Aki can you help me?" he asked worried about what my answer was. Right from the start I knew that they would be a perfect couple and that he likes my friend. "Yes, of course I can help you but in one condition." He was all blank desperately staring at me. "What?" he said still staring. "You should promise me not to hurt her or else," I said with gritted teeth. "You should know your limits and understand her situations because for once I know how it feels when you've had enough." I added.

His face was all flustered because of what I've just said and now I think I overreacted a little well maybe a lot, I just don't want her to experience such things.

There was an awkward silence and my mouth made its own way to break it "I wish I could bring back yesterday," those words were the only ones that left my mouth. I just couldn't take it I would've been happy if I didn't let that one word slip out of my mouth. It's just that I don't want to be like this forever.

"Huh?"

"Uhmmm nothing..."

"Be careful of what you wish for someone might here you and grant your wish." He said smirking.

"Well that would be nice. I WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME!" I playfully shouted.

"HAHAHAHA dongsaeng did someone made you cry to be this dramatic?" He was laughing so hard not knowing that his speculations were true.

"HAHAHA kind of." We both laughed at the same time until, "Y/N!" Mingyu called out from behind. I quickly stood up to face him and to my surprise he also greeted Wonwoo.

"Well I guess you know each other so no more introductions." I smiled brightly.

"Why are you shouting by the way?" Mingyu asked.

"Amudo," he then stared with suspicion when I answered. I pushed his face away to stop him from staring and so that I wouldn't get caught because If I get caught then our friendship will surely end together with the whole squad and I don't want that to happen.

"By the way Y/N, Minghao just got back from their Family Outing. Have you heard anything from him?" Mingyu asked maybe because they haven't seen each other yet since he left. "Oppa said that he went to my condo and he was searching for me but I still don't know why." I retorted.

"Well maybe because he's already break—" He was cut by Wonwoo saying, "Yah don't you dare joke around like that it's not funny, break up is a serious thing for all you know, maybe because you haven't had a serious relationship for once that's why you're like that." he said smirking making Mingyu blush because of embarrassment.

I slightly turned my head to look at my wristwatch and it's already 12 noon. I asked the both of them if they would like to have lunch with me. The both of them agreed and went with me to my favorite resto. We sat near the window while waiting for our order. When I look at the door I saw a familiar face and I can say that it was the one I loved and now I've lost. Our path now has crossed, how nice.