Chapter Seven

It's already seven in the morning and my alarm was so noisy. I sat up as I put my slippers on and went to the bathroom to wash my face. Getting out of my bed was so regretful. "I still need some rest. Ughhh." I said talking to myself in the mirror.

When I was done washing my face I step out of the bathroom and got dressed to find Aki a present. But before I could reach the knob the doorbell rang. I quickly opened it and saw the 3 Lee's. "Hi Y/N, miss me?" Dk asked with a very high note. I looked at Dino and Woozi standing behind him  and they also greeted me and waved their hands. "Hiii, you scared me to death Dk. Ohh by the way, Why are you here?" I asked. "We've planned to surprise Aki today at her party, we said that we can't come because we're busy." Woozi said smirking and his brows jumping. "Yup! And we three will stay here until the time for her party comes and don't ya worry it's just 11 hours away." Dino winked assuring me. "Well okay do whatever you want I'm going out to buy her a present." I hurriedly said. "Wait we want to come it's boring here." I just nodded.

When the three of them finished putting all their things inside the room. We went out to Aki's favorite store to buy her something nice. There was so many dress but I just can't choose because it's all beautiful so I asked their opinion of what will suit Aki. I picked a Blue dress with some butterflies on it, a pink one with a big ribbon at the back and a simple white one that makes her look like an angel with matching white flower crown.

It took us 3 hours deciding until we picked a unique dress with serenity and rose quartz color on it. After paying, the four of us were starving and we decided to eat. We only got 5 hours to prepare for the party. When we arrived at the condo I went straight to the bathroom to wash my self up and have some beauty rest before placing make up on my face. Dino and Dk was on the floor taking a nap while Woozi was composing a song for Aki. "You're just a complete genius." I mumbled. "Yeah right it's my peace offering after lying to her because of the both of them." He said rolling his eyes while holding his guitar trying some chords that suited the lyrics. I got shocked when he answered to what I was saying. "Eh, continue your work I'm just going to sleep. Fighting." I said blushing while covering my face with the blanket.

Half an hour has passed and Woozi's composition waked me up. It was completely amazing. I was mesmerized of how he worked so hard and made a beautiful song less than an hour. I sat up while slow clapping making him jolt a little. "Yah!" he shouted and it made Dino and Dk wake up. "Ommo, I'm sorry." I replied startled.

"Ohh hyung you finished her song?" Dk asked rubbing his eyes as he yawned. Woozi just hummed in response.

"I will be the first to take the shower y'all." Dino said half asleep waking straight to the bathroom. While Dino was still inside the bathroon Dk and I listened to the song that Woozi made for Aki.

"Wahhh, you're such a great cousin to have. Aki and Yana are so lucky to have the three of you who are all talented." I complimented.

When Dino just got out of the bathroom my doorbell rang again and Dk opened it. "Wohhh Minghao!" Dk exclaimed making me jolt in shock because of what I've heard. I quickly looked straight to the door and there he really was. Woozi stood up walking towards Minghao while asking, "Staying strong?" He looked back at me and back again to Minghao.

I followed Woozi and looked at Minghao with a 'what-are-you-doing-here?' expression. Sometimes I just don't get why he always pops out I mean he wasn't like this in the past well maybe it's true that change is the only thing that's permanent in this world and I can say that he really is changing in a good way. I really missed him alot but I get worried if he doesn't feel the same way and I just regret breaking up with him. The past was just him not making up some time together with me because he is always busy with his dancing and it made me feel like I already had enough with all his excuses, it kinda made me feel lonely. I want to be with him like in the past. I desperately want to bring it back and change all that was wrong between our relationship.

"Oh hyung! What are you doing here? Miss her?" Dino said pointing to me.

"You can come inside if you want," I said with a slight smile.

"Ohh Y/N, Scoups hyung said that he can't go with you to Aki's birthday party so he ask me to accompany you there. Is it fine? " He asked while walking inside.

I slightly nodded and — "Why are you even asking if it's fine accompanying each other when in fact you are couples after all?" Dk asked.

"Is it not okay asking? By the way I miss the three of you." Minghao replied while changing the subject.

We all fixed ourselves and got ready to go. All of us went to the parking area and got inside Minghao's car. I was sitting in the front sit while the three of them were in the back. I was just staring straight to the window while we were riding straight to the venue.

"Y/N, Scoups said that he was busy with something and that I should look after you in the party. So stay right beside me okay?" he gently smiled looking towards me then to the road.

"Yes, already noted." I said still looking at the side.

"But what made him so busy right now? I mean he's so lazy after all." I got my phone and texted scoups to know what was his real reason of not coming with me.

{Texting Coupseu}

Y/N: Yah Oppa! WAE!?

Coups: ㅋㅋㅋ I know you still love him and so does he. Stay close to him okay? Good luck! *hearts*

Y/N: Yahhhh!  Neomu neomu shiro! Jeongmalyo!

Coups: I'll always love you ㅋㅋ

{End of text}

"Yahhhhh!" I nearly shouted inside the car and they all looked at me with a curious face.
"Y/N what's wrong?" Minghao asked.

"Amudo. Nevermind." I replied. I surely want to be back with him but not this fast because I don't know if he still loves me. Well I still believe in us so maybe I should try.

When we arrived in the venue Woozi, Dk and Dino went out of the car leaving me with Minghao. They all went at the back of the house for their surprise.

"Can I ask you something?" I said looking anxious. He just hummed in response while he was unbuckling his seatbelt.

"Do you perhaps... uhm... I mean do you have a handkerchief?" I said stuttering with a lame excuse and failed asking what I'm supposed to ask. He gave me his handkerchief and I thanked him for that, for buying my excuse. The both of us went inside and greeted Aki a 'Happy Birthday' but she looks sad.

"Hey, Why are you sad?" I asked with a smile just to comfort her.

"They can't come," she replied.

"I'm sure they'll come just wait for them okay?  Maybe they're just late. Think positive Aki!" I hugged her and rubbed her back so she can enjoy her party.

I went to the bathroom and called for Woozi asking him about their surprise. When I stepped out I saw Minghao standing. I was shocked but I just walk pass him because maybe he was just going to use the bathroom too. But what I expected was wrong, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer making me feel anxious again.

"You know I sometimes think if you still love me like before." he whispered in my right ear making my heart flip millions of times.

"But I guess you still need some space. I'm sorry." he simply said letting go of my hand. I felt butterflies again for Pete's sake. But also felt sad when I heard him say that, it's like he was already giving up.