Chapter Twelve

"So... Y/N what are you going to tell us about?" Yana asked looking intently into my eyes.

"OMG! Don't tell me... He proposed to you?" Zujin added, giggling.

"Ani! Why would he?... And I'm sure he still hasn't think of it because he was BUSY." I replied slightly glaring from the corner of my eyes. "And we're still young for that kind of matters,"

"Then what is it?" Mazi asked. I can feel that she was already upset as I was taking some time just by saying it.

"We,"

"We what?"

"We broke up," After confessing everyone's jaw dropped and I was already getting anxious of what will happen next.

"Since when?" Loonie asked.

"Since the day you guys had a sleepover at my place," I replied with my head down low.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Mazi asked in a serious tone.

"I was about to tell it to you guys but my fear got into my way,"

"Fear of?"

"Fear that maybe you won't understand,"

"Mwo?! What made you think that we will not understand? Y/N why do I get the feeling that you don't even trust us?!" Mazi stood up from her seat, walked out from our sight and now I kind of feel guilty.

Tears were starting to form in eyes until I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"We'll go and talk to her," Yana stood up signaling Zujin and Loonie to go with her.

"I-I... I HATE MY LIFE!" I also stood up from my seat and ran fast to my room while crying.

As I entered my room I kept on crying under my pillow until I heard a knock on my door.

I walked towards the door while hugging a pillow, sobbing. I opened my door and it revealed Minghao standing in front of me.

[Minghao's POV]

I was going to Y/N's room and saw her brother Scoups who was about to knock but I stopped him, laying my hands on his shoulders.

"Can I?" I asked looking deeply into his eyes.

"Ohhh... Okay," He let me handle Y/N. "Take care of her, arasso?" he added.

"Neh, don't worry hyung." I nod.

"Call me if she had her tantrums again. She's always like that when she's upset." He instructed before leaving.

I chucked after hearing the word 'tantrums' she would always act like a child whenever she's upset, maybe it's her way of releasing her stress.

I knocked but didn't get an answer from her. I waited for a few seconds and there she opened the door while hugging a pillow, sobbing.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"I don't know... I just want to be alone right now," She retorted under her sobs.

"Don't want someone to talk to?" I smiled convincing her to let me in.

She nodded saying that she really don't need someone for awhile. She was slightly closing the door and my smile slowly faded after she closed it.

"Y/N, you can just open the door whenever you need some company. I'll be right here waiting outside, Arasso?" I sat outside and my back was facing her door.

An hour has passed and I'm still here waiting. I heard the door knob twisting and not long after, she opened it. I didn't have the time to stand up so when she opened her door I stumbled backwards making her startled.

"YAH Mwoya?!" She asked with her eyes wide opened.

"I told you I'll just be here, remember?" I replied while standing up. "You know sometimes you just need to open up to someone like us? Your friends, seriously, we won't mind even if you throw your tantrums at us after all that's what friends are for, right?"

"Ara, I was just too dumb to realize something like that." She stepped out and locked her room.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Outside? For a walk? Going to drown myself with some fresh air? What more?" She replied coldly.

"Sometimes your mouth doesn't really match your pretty face huh?"

"If you want to come because you're worried, you can, but just don't bother me."

"Savage, I like that side of yours. Now come, I'll go with you." I dragged her and went for a walk.

I can see her smiling while we were walking side by side and I didn't mind that. We were just walking when my mom called me for an urgent matter and said that I have to go home as soon as possible.

"What was that?" She asked.

"EO? Mom said I have to go home as soon as possible, she said it's an urgent matter." I explained.

"You'll be off then? Wait I'll call Scoups so that you can get home fast."

We were heading back to her room to see her brother waiting outside. He got my back pack with him. I guess Y/N told him to get it because I have to leave already.

"Minghao-ya drive safely okay?" Scoups hyung reminded.

"Thanks hyung I'll be back right after." I took my bag and his car key. "I'll get going then," I paused for a minute to give Y/N a hug.

"Enough with that, now go your Mother needs you. I'll come and send you off then." She said after breaking the hug. The both of us arrived at the parking lot and I bid my goodbyes to her. One last reminder.

"Everything will be fine. Saranghae." I waved my hand, started the car and drove off.

It was already in the afternoon when I left and I didn't get enough rest yet but I shrugged it all off and drove my way home not realizing that I was dozing off. Not long after when my eyes weren't cooperating with me I felt a great impact and my head hit the steering wheel which caused me to faint.

I can hear the sounds of the ambulance but my head hurts a lot  and that's when I lost my senses.