Chapter Six

[Minghao's POV]

I got the urge of going to Y/N's favorite resto because I just got home 2 days ago from our family gathering it was very tiring and I needed some delicious food. I kinda miss eating there. And in fact I miss her.

When I arrive at the restaurant surprisingly I saw Mingyu sitting right next to Y/N and saw a guy sitting infront of her. Mingyu saw me first. "Ohhhhhh, Minghao!" he ran towards me and pulled me to their table making me sit right next to Y/N. I slowly sit while staring at her. She was smiling but her eyes were restless so I quickly turned to look at Mingyu and the other guy; it was Wonwoo hyung our senior from our dance class he's the one assisting our teacher.

He doesn't know much about my relationship with Y/N because having relationship is kind of banned while joining the class. In other words I hid our relationship that time.

"Minghao what do you want to eat?" Mingyu asked because I haven't ordered yet. "As usual. I would like to have what Y/N ordered." I said forming a smile.

Our order had arrived but before we could start Wonwoo hyung's phone beep. "Who is it?" Y/N asked him. "It's Aki," he replied. Y/N smiled at him and he quickly finished his food. Wonwoo hyung left first and now the three of us were the only one's who are eating together.

Looking at Mingyu he had his arms crossed while staring at the both of us. "Hmmmm... Why are you both acting weird lately?" his eyes were like investigating. The both of us looked at each other after Mingyu had asked. We both got the instinct to play pretend because Y/N and I both know that if our friends knew about this our friendship will completely fall and we don't want that to happen. It's just that our friends loves the both of us together. They were the one's who helped Y/N and me to be together.

I intertwined our fingers together and placed both of our hands above the table showing it to Mingyu. "Mingyu, sometimes we should know our limitations especially when we're in public." I said sternly. Y/N removed her hand from mine and started finishing her food. Mingyu and I also did the same.

After having lunch I saw Y/N typing something on her phone. She was texting someone and It was Wonwoo hyung.

{Texting Wonwoo}

Y/N: Oppa eodiseo?  How was it?  Why did Aki asked you out? Remember to always keep her comfortable. And also she likes vanilla ice cream don't forget to buy her one.

Wonwoo: ㅋㅋ We're here in school and after I'm going to ask her to go to the nearest amusement park. Nehhhhh, NOTED!

Y/N: Oppa fighting!

Wonwoo: Gomawoyo

Y/N noticed me staring at her phone so she grabbed her phone tight and placed it on her chest as she smiled innocently while looking at me. She put her phone back into her tiny back pack and stood up to go home.

"I'll go first," Y/N said walking straight to the door. I was just looking at her not knowing what to do until Mingyu kicked my knee and signalled me to follow her. I followed as what he ordered me to do. I was just walking behind Y/N not letting her notice me because I don't even know if she wants to see or even talk to me. I still want to be with her but I don't know if she still feels the same way.

[Y/N's POV]

While walking straight home to my condo I was still thinking of what happened a while ago. I didn't expect that he would hold my hand I mean after what I have done I don't think he still likes me. "It's just all a pretend Y/N," I murmured.

There was a sudden foot step behind me and I can sense that someone is following me. I ran as fast as I can trying to guide him to the wrong way but unfortunately I bumped into Minghao. The both of us landed on the ground after our heads bump.

"Ommo! Y/N are you okay? Does it hurt? Mianhae." he helped me up apologetically.

"I'm okay," I said standing up on my own.

I started walking again and Minghao was still following me from behind. I looked backwards asking him, "Why do you kept on following me? I can go on my own." A single drop of tear fell as I again ran and entered the condominium. My phone vibrated from my bag because Jeonghan was calling, Loonie's Older brother.

{Jeonghan Calling}

Y/N: Neh Oppa?

Jeonghan: Are you with Loonie? She's still not home.

Y/N: Oppa I think she's still with Vernon right now. Don't worry I'll update you later after I contacted her.

Jeonghan: Okay be sure to let me know and let her know that she'll get her punishment from me...

Y/N: Oppa don't be like that. I know that she's not going to do something else.

Jeonghan: Okay I'll hung up now. Bbai.

Y/N: Byeeeee.

I again went out to find Loonie and Vernon. I saw Minghao still outside but I need to find Loonie or else she'll be punished.

"Minghao why are you still here?  I told you I can take care of myself." I lied.

"Why are you out again?" he asked.

"I'm going to search for Loonie because Jeonghan oppa called me a while ago." I altered.

"I think I saw her with Vernon and Seungkwan at the convenient store when I was following you. They were eating." he informed me of what he saw.

"Eodi? Eodi? Can you tell me?"

He just nodded and we headed to the convenient store where Loonie was. Arriving at the place I saw Loonie together with Seungkwan and Vernon. Then Minghao already bid goodbye. Why does he keep on leaving me alone he wasn't like this a year ago. *sigh* *rolling my eyes*

"Yah! Yoon Loonie! Who told you to not contact your brother about this matter?" I shouted walking straight up to them.

"Y/N we were watching movies and we forgot to remind Loonie to contact Jeonghan hyung. We're sorry." Seungkwan pouted with his puppy eyes staring at me.

"Y/N I'm sorry. I promise to let Jeonghan hyung know next time." Vernon said worriedly.

I nodded and the four of us went home. When I again arrived at my condo I laid on my bed taking 30 minutes of nap before going for a shower.

After 30 minutes of nap I got up from my bed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. Steping out of the bathroom I feel fresh and sat at my desk checking my planner.

"Omy— Tomorrow is Aki's Birthday." My eyes widened knowing I forgot about it. I quickly texted Wonwoo and I think he already knows.

I forgot to buy her a present and I feel lazy going out. I decided to wake up early tomorrow and go find her the best present.

"Y/N! Why are you floating in space? FOCUS!" I mumbled.

"You better wake up early tomorrow or else" I walked towards my bed and before going to sleep I set my alarm so that I won't over sleep. I turned off my lamp and already went to rest my mind and body. It has been a tough day.