Loser

Loser- slang terminology in which you essentially call someone inferior to yourself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Izuku POV

"AHHHHHHHHH!"

I landed with an "Umph" and was cushioned in my fall.

"What the f*ck? Do I look like a f*cking chair or something Deku?"

I was on top of Bakugou.

I had come tumbling from the top of the hill not so gracefully.

We had been on the run from hell hounds.
••••••••••••••
Hell Hounds
Originated in the underworld and were ordered by Hades to do his dirty work. They have fire and lava resistant coats. The hounds are usually a grayish and red color. Their eyes' are glowing gold orbs.
Strengths:
Strong set of canines that can kill a grown man.
Can light themselves on fire.
Hell Howl: can leave the opponent incapacitated momentarily.
Weakness:
Naturally their weakness is water.
Sirens, nymphs, and other water creatures have the edge.
••••••••••••••

I had yet to sleep in what seemed like an eternity.

We were always on the run but we were now much closer to escaping.

I was fatigued and my clothes were singed from the fire of the hell hounds. At this point I was basically wearing shredded clothes that barely covered me.

Bakugou made fighting monsters look like child's play while I still struggled to even land a hit.

He knew how to use his monstrosity to his advantage while I was still trying to figure out my place in this monster world.

The way he fought was vicious, aggressive, but at times graceful.

Every movement he made was calculated while I had the tendency to be clumsy.

"Oi you gonna get the f*ck off me or what?"

"Yeah... sorry I was lost in thought."

"What could you possibly been thinking about when we're going through all this sh*t?"

"Just that you're an incredible fighter while I seem to be slacking and holding us back."

"What the f*ck are rambling on about now? Of course I'm f*cking better than you. Did you forget I've been around for, I don't know, a COUPLE OF F*CKING years? Do you want me to leave your ass behind?"

"..."

"By the Gods I can't with you! Have I complained once about the sh*t you've put me through?"

"Yes. Multiple times."

"That's not the point but I haven't abandoned you yet so if you have some sort of sh*tty twisted death wish then damn, go f*cking take it."

"I don't have a death wish."

"Then let's go."

"Okay..."

I pondered over our conversation, probably over analyzing everything.

I had been on top of him the whole time and I had failed to realize how close we really were.

He had gotten in my face and I a little bit in his during our conversation.

I could smell his natural scent, it was very... nice.