Chapter 13

Being kissed like that out of nowhere confounded Han Yang's entire being, his only response was to widen his eyes and gape at the close proximity between himself and HeLian Qing.

HeLian Qing pressed his lips chastely onto the younger man's without probing any deeper, simply holding them snug against the boy's. Yet, that simple touch triggered a thunderous pounding to arise in young man's heart, and his mind to set itself ablaze.

Such an unprecedented form of intimacy, to him, felt like a hand reaching inside—ripping open his protective shell to stir his heart.

The man gently caressed Han Yang's lips before retreating, then tossing the little book back into the lad's open hands. Taking a glance at the other, HeLian Qing saw the boy still stuck in his daze and so said, "As I said, my seal."

BANG——

Those words acted like a switch, smacking Han Yang out of his stupefied state, as well as forcing his face to become blanketed in a blush. Upon noticing he was face-to-face with that man, he twisted his head towards the window facing outside.

"Chicken.[1]" HeLian Qing teased.

In that split second, Han Yang, unsure of whether it was due to a burst of courage birthed from the rage [3] welling up deep within him, whipped his head back towards HeLian Qing's direction and pursed his lips with an unyeilding glare aimed at the other man.

HeLian Qing in reply to the younger man's action, asked in surprise, "Why aren't you saying anything as yet? Are you still so mad you......"

Soft lips touched. HeLian Qing still lacked any semblance of a reaction, even when Han Yang withdrew to once again resume his earlier posture and stare beyond the car's window. With him sitting in such a position, HeLian Qing was unable to properly view his expression, only managing to catch a glimpse of his originally pale neck, now seeming as though it was stained in blood with how red it had become.

Han Yang had kissed him? He had kissed him of his own free will?!

When that realisation finally hit HeLian Qing, a jolt of electricity quickly spread from his ears leaving him a state of utter satiety [4], his lips still tingling with a bit of pain from where Han Yang had bumped into him. He now stared intensely at the boy's flushed ears, to the point where he could almost imagine how soft they appeared to be, completely unable from stopping his hand as it reached out to touch the reddened lobes. But, just as his arm hung outstretched, the loud blare of a horn interrupted him.

The traffic light had turned green.

"......Damn, turns out you're more of a tiger, huh! [2]" In the end, only HeLian Qing can say such words with such resolve.

Still excited from the man's actions not too long ago, Han Yang's brain was on fire and after what he himself had done, he felt absolutely foolish. His heart had also become a tiny exploding volcano, whose magma heaved, wanting very much to submerge him.

He had kissed HeLian Qing.

He had kissed HeLian Qing, willingly.

Oh My God! He he actually chose to kiss HeLian Qing!!

The lad's heart was flooded with those action of his! Not only that, but also of HeLian Qing's kiss and his own initiated kiss both surprisingly having not one ounce of disgust trailing them. His only feeling at that time was just of his lips heating up excessively, and that solely by that touch, he was set afire.

Following this, neither of these two men spoke a word for the remainder of their journey to the HeLian family's mansion.

Knowing it was the day the two men had gone to register their marriage, Mo Suya made the chef prepare a few meals. Also aware of Han Yang's recent stomach troubles, she especially urged the chef to prepare some congee for the benefit of the lad's recovering tummy.