Chapter 17: Part 2

NOTICE:

The following chapter contains mature content of a sexual nature, please proceed accordingly.

This story's rating has also now been changed to Mature.

.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________

As he dropped kisses along the younger man's nape, Helian Qing also drew small mounds of the lad's skin into his mouth — sucking them, leaving behind tiny traces of red in his wake. Afterwards, his lips travelled downwards, the tip of his tongue gliding down Han Yang's spine, a trail of moisture left behind it. His hand soon reaching out to draw that lad's waist towards him, his hands slowly caressing the other's abdomen, running them all the way down before finally coming to a halt at that intimate place between Han Yang's legs, where his broad palm soon engulfed it.

Feeling that most sensitive place of his being grasped, Han Yang immediately straightened his back, his legs clamping shut out of reflex. Unluckily, they just so happened to have also trapped that teasing hand of Helian Qing's between them.

"Why are you so anxious?" Helian Qing asked with a light laugh, before he again buried his head within the hollow of the lad's shoulder, nipping at the rise of his clavicle, while his teasing hand began to slide up and down.

"... don't do that..." Han Yang whispered, as he did his best to keep control of his own desire. Sadly, the pleasure which came from Helian Qing's hand simply could not be ignored, so little by little, the longing between his legs rose.

Helian Qing turned the smaller man's body around, tilting his own head to have a good look only to notice the water within the tub concealed some of the scenery, making his view clouded. Crinkling his brows, he simply drained most of the water from the tub, leaving only a shallow layer behind. That remaining amount was now good enough, since it allowed Han Yang's already erected member to be exposed. Since Han Yang's skin was fair, and because he rarely did that himself, that organ of his also had a very light complexion, causing it to appear pristine.

Han Yang wanted to pull his legs together. Helian Qing, on the contrary, used his hand to obstruct the lad's efforts, holding onto his ankles, then lifted his left leg over the side of the tub.

Such a position had Han Yang's legs spread wide open, enabling the sight between them to be right in plain view.

"Helian Qing..." Han Yang felt a bit panicked.

"Shh..." Helian Qing moved closer to the lad, lowering his head, but stopped just as he neared the boy's lips, coaxing, "let me touch it."

With those words said, he reached for the tip of Han Yang's penis, grasped it, then gently be pressed his thumb against its tiny hole a few times, before swirling his finger around its head, urging that place to very quickly spill its essence by his provocation. At the same time he did this, the movements made by his lips also did not cease, as his tongue twirled nimbly within Han Yang's mouth, licking up and down, in a this simultaneous attack.

"Helian Qing..." the lad whimpered.

"Hush..." Helian Qing nibbled on the lad's lips, soon capturing his tongue, sucking it, while the movement of his hand increased rapidly as it held Han Yang's member, sliding up and down.

Being teased from both ends made Han Yang moan, his reason drifting away from him, thus allowing his other leg to open unconsciously. Both his and that man's tongue tugging at one another in unison. Their lips and tongues winding around each other's, creating a delicately sweet, wet sound.

Helian Qing dragged his tongue at the corner of Han Yang's lips, proceeding downwards only to pause at the small projection of his left pec. Curling his tongue around that nub, he suddenly began sucking, doing so until that peak was quite red, moist and glossy.