4. Public Information.

HANDLE WITH CARE

4. Public Information.

A N N I E

It was Annie's day off yesterday, and yet she spent it dancing with her client when she was supposed to be tidying his room. She had just finished with her last client of the day before heading over to her friend Nina's book store.

They never spoke about Annie's work, primarily because Annie wasn't allowed to, her clients information was top class private and she could never ever speak about them. She wasn't even supposed to say their names yet she couldn't help telling Nina about Luke.

She didn't tell her about his problems or what they've discussed in their session but she did tell her that apparently he was famous.

"Well what's his last name?" Nina tapped away at her computer, her feet up on the desk as it was way past closing time.

Her and Annie were the type of friends that preferred the quiet life, like reading and watching films together. They rarely went out to clubs and parties but when they did, they went out.

Nina was very confident in herself, which Annie couldn't help but admire giving she was a little on the shy side.

Her job allowed her to hide that well though, considering it was literally her job to be confident and talk and engage in conversations with strangers.

When they went out however, Nina liked to hype them both up so they knew just how amazing they looked. It probably sounded big headed but it worked for them.

"I'm not supposed to tell you," Annie muttered, taking a bite out of her well needed late lunch. Nina gave her the eyes; where she would raise an eyebrow and stare at Annie until she gave in. Annie always gave in because of her awkward nature that couldn't handle being stared at for that long. "But, Hemmings."

Nina nodded in success, tapping some more on her computer before raising her eyebrows. "He's hot," she turned the screen to Annie, images of a younger Luke flooding the screen.

"This is so weird, stop." Annie turned away, feeling as though she had betrayed Luke's privacy.

Nina ignored her, scrolling through the google search as her eyes deepened. "Has he told you about his parents?" She questioned, clicking onto one of the many news outlets.

Annie shook her head, they hadn't got to that yet, they hadn't even spoken about the reason for his problems yet.

"Oh, well, they were all in a car accident, Luke was the only one to survive." She sighed, seeing an unpleasant and disturbing image the paparazzi managed to get and sell.

"That's terrible," Annie whispered, feeling her heart drop to the centre of the earth and flying out the other side. She knew she would have to wait for Luke to actually talk about this but she wanted to help him get through this. "I had no idea."

"He's super famous. Millions of followers. Damn, his band mates are good looking too." Nina was now stalking their twitters, Luke's being inactive from over a year ago.

Annie looked back at the screen. She recognised these people from the poster Luke had yesterday. Nina was currently looking at photos of Calum, he tweeted a few days ago.

It was a photo of his dog, the caption being 'love my little guy' which Nina thought was adorable. Annie rolled her eyes before noticing her click on Luke's profile.

His last tweet was about the last show on their third world tour. He was thanking everyone for loving the music as much as he did and listening to them.