18. Pretty Gross.

HANDLE WITH CARE

18. Pretty Gross.

A N N I E

Luke woke up first, he didn't know what time it was as he was too far away to reach for his phone, and he had no idea if Annie had a clock. It was dark outside, but considering it was winter that didn't really give him any indication on whether or not it was morning. It looked as though it was still snowing, and luke wondered if it had been all night, because at that rate it would definitely be over a foot by now.

A small part of him hoped it snowed so much so that he couldn't leave, that he'd have to wait out this snow storm at Annie's lovely abode. Maybe they could light the fireplace, listen to some acoustic music and eat little foods, like snacks. Thinking about it, luke was starving, sure they had a decent sized Christmas dinner the day before but luke was always hungry anyway, Now was no exception.

Luke looked down to the weight on his stomach, seeing how Annie's untameable hair was sprawled across her own back and Luke's chest. she must of gotten up in the night and taken out the braids, or maybe she did it before he fell asleep, he couldn't remember.

Annie was still fast asleep, slightly dribbling onto Luke's top, which he thought was pretty gross but he wasn't going to wake her. She looked comfortable, cuddled up on top of him, luke wished that he wasn't so damned big so he could lie comfortably on top of someone; that someone being Annie preferable.

Not that he wasn't enjoying having a beautiful woman lying on top of him, but he was very bored. Then he remembered his little-or rather big- soulmate that was lying on the floor next to him. Peering down, he saw Petunia slobbering on the floor, snoring louder than any of the other living things in the room.

Happy and Bow were asleep on the other couch, silently and very cutely. Annie shuffled on top of luke and he thought she'd be waking up, but no, she just curled up a little more, her head getting closer to his own and her waist getting a lot closer to his own. He tried not to think about it, how her thigh was pressing right onto his crotch, or how her hand was literally on his nipple.

Luke wanted to think about it, even act upon it, but he knew if Annie woke up to his dick poking her she would most definitely kick him out. He wouldn't blame her, he wouldn't want to wake up that way either.

Luke's stomach thought it'd be a great idea to growl out in attempt to be fed, leaving Luke's eyes to widen and his breath to hitch as he noticed Annie begin to move.

"Shh Bow," she mumbled, her lips barely even moving as she stayed still, mouth still dribbling slightly. Luke's stomach did it again, that dog like noise which caused Annie to groan herself. "Bow, be quiet," it sounded as though this was regular for Annie, to get woken up by her first dog.

Luke cringed, what on Earth was he supposed to do in this predicament. Wake her up properly and say, "oh yeah that growling? Not your dog but actually me, thought you'd like to know that I'm starving." No, he couldn't do that he'd sound like a weirdo who growls when they're hungry.

His stomach did it once more and Annie let out a huff, lifting her head to look at Bows innocent face. "Be quiet Bow, stop making noises." She whispered, not wanting to wake her new roommates of the day.

"Actually, I'm guilty, kind of hungry," Luke spoke, not wanting to get Bow into trouble, and to let Annie know he was awake too. "Sorry."

When Annie turned to face him she jumped back slightly, unaware of just how close they were. She sat up, swallowing as she took in a deep breath, then she noticed the unpleasant dribble stain on Lukes shirt and cringed disgustedly. "Sorry about that, I can wash it if you want." She blushed at how terrible this was, she had one job, fall asleep and look cute, but instead she just dribbled right on him.