9. Wedding Preparations.

HANDLE WITH CARE

9. Wedding Preparations.

L U K E

Luke wasn't sure how to ask it, if Annie wanted to attend the wedding of his best friend and band mate with him. That's why he was stood outside of her closed therapy room after his session, waiting and thinking for something to come to his mind.

The appointment they just had went well, he told her he was thinking about moving back into his old place and she offered to help move his things, which he was thankful for. He didn't mention the wedding though, he just wasn't sure how to ask it because for him this wasn't going to be another adventure, if anything, it was going to be a not-date.

A not-date because even if Luke wanted it to be a date (not that he did), it just wouldn't be. Annie takes being professional very seriously and she's already broken that rule by seeing him outside of the sessions, surely she wouldn't go further. But their was no harm in asking, which Luke had to remind himself every three seconds until he finally brought himself to do it.

He twisted the door knob, assuming Annie would be sat at her desk, not bent over it. Luke's eyes widened as her skirt- which he thought had that sexy teacher vibe thing to it- was raised at the back of her legs, not leaving much to the imagination.

He sucked in a breath, trying not to think of the most thinkable thing right now. Their was no doubt in Luke's mind that she was good looking, stunning, beautiful, fucking hot. He bit his lip harshly, stuffing his hands in his trouser pockets and hoping his problem wasn't as obvious as it felt.

Annie stood up from her desk, spilt coffee cup in her hand with the remains down her white blouse. She was mumbling curses to herself, fanning herself with her shirt as she tried to cool herself down. Her head managed to turn just enough to get a glimpse of Luke, causing a chain reaction of misfortune to happen to her.

First, she dropped the coffee cup, then it smashed all over the floor into a million tiny pieces. Next, she's jumped from her skin in fear of the body at the doorway, her ankle twisted and her whole body collapsed to the ground.

"Shit," Luke muttered, rushing down to her side and trying to dry her top. Then he realised how rude he seemed, patting at her chest and stomach, so he backed away, apologising.

"It's-uh-ok, what are you doing here?" Annie stood up, grabbing her jacket and zipping it up over herself.

"Well, I wanted to ask you something, but I didn't before." He muttered, shivering slightly as the office had been turned off for the day, seeming as Annie was about to go home.

"Is everything ok? Did you want to sit down and talk about it?" Her head tilted to the side, eyes big and wonderful as her puffy lips parted.

Luke was staring at her, which he really had to stop doing considering last time they nearly kissed. Yet, every time he looked at her he noticed something new, something that made her even more special. For example, now he had noticed her eyebrows- they weren't over grown or messy, but they weren't filled in or anything either. He noticed she more often then not went natural with her style or makeup, if she was even wearing any.

"Luke? Talk to me." She furrowed her bushy eyebrows, her eyes scanning his face as she waited.

"Sorry, uh," he shook his head, taking his eyes away from her, only for a moment. He couldn't stop looking at her, he wished he could do it without seeming like a weirdo. "Y'know when Calum told us about Michaels wedding?"