Chapter 4: O Romeo, Oh Romeo!

He carried me in his arms. Swung me around a couple of times and smiled at me. I couldn't see his face completely because of the sunlight. But his smile was beautiful. Who was he? The bottom half of his face was the same skin complexion as mine. "I would love to be your Savior. I want to protect you from everything. And I promise, I put it on my life, and I swear, I will love you and treat you the right way. With me, you shouldn't have any worries at all."

" 'MANITA!! WAKE UP!! WE HAVE TO GO SHOPPING!!" I woke up to Rochely's annoying morning voice. Shopping for what? I have enough stuff. "HURRY UP!! OR YOU'LL STAY HOME TONIGHT DURING THE CONCERT." She yelled. Ugh. I'm too tired.. I was just in the middle of a perfect romantic dream with- SHE SAID CONCERT?! ROMEO'S CONCERT IS TONIGHT! I quickly jumped out of my bed, did my morning routine and got dressed like Speedy Gonzalez. When it comes to Romeo Santos, best believe i'm going all out on my outfit. Before getting out of my room, I pinned my hair up in a messy, yet cute, pin up and I hit 90 downstairs. "That was quick." Rochely said with her eyes wide. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Let's go." I said. We got out of the house, and got inside of Rochely's car. "Tonight is gonna be lit!" I yelled. "Yup!" She said. I connected my phone to the car and started blasting Animales by Romeo Santos. We were the loudest on the highway.

Everything was great, the breeze was great but the only thing that wasn't was that everytime we reached a red light, there was always random guys trying to holla at us. Dubs. We got to the mall, parked the car, and went straight into Forever 21. Rochely and I split ways. I went upstairs and she stayed downstairs. I saw this cute yellow mini dress that had a X on the back, tried it on, took a picture of it and sent it to Rochely. I walked out of the fitting room and my phone flashed. It was Rochely that texted me:

Rochely😘💖💞: OMG!! I Luv It! U gonna buy that dress rii??

Me: Yupp!

Rochely😘💖💞: K cool. I already found my stuff. Meet me downstairs i'm on the line.

Me: Ok.

While I was walking down the steps, I bumped into Ashley. She gave me a dirty look. "Yes?" I said to her. "Did I say something to you?" She asked with a attitude. I walked up to her and slapped her across her face. She slapped me back and we just started fighting on the stairs. The employees came and separated us and we were struggling to get at eachother. "You have no life destroying a perfectly fine relationship I had with him!" I yelled. "Honey, that wasn't no relationship! That was trash!" She yelled at me. We just kept yelling at eachother and I saw Rochely come up the stairs. "Let's go." She said Rolling her eyes at Ashley. "Yeah, walk away you low life imbacil!" Ashley said. I wanted to run and jump on her but I decided to keep my calm. I went to pay for my things at the cashier since Rochely already paid for hers. We walked out of Forever 21 and walked into Charlotte Russe for our shoes.

"How on earth did you end up fighting with her?" She asked me. "She gave me a dirty look, and got her attitude. So I slapped her and we just so happened to start fighting." I explained like it was nothing. She started shaking her head. "I would've done the same." She added. "She deserved it anyway." I shrugged. "But you don't even look like you got hit." Rochely told me. I smiled. "She rarely touched me. After she slapped me, I went off on her." I chuckled. We both laughed. I found a pair of nude high heels that went great with my dress and a set of gold jewlery. We went to go pay for our things and we went to the car. There was a lot of traffic on the highway, and I got tight. It was already 5:47 p.m. And if we don't make it to the concert, i'm suing the first one who caused the traffic. We reached the house 35 minutes later and we got dressed fast.

"I bet you that everyone that was in that traffic jam was Dominican." Rochely said. I nodded. We were both in the bathroom doing our hair. I curled mine, and she flattened hers. We decided to chill until 8 and when the time came, we were ready. Tonight, i'm pushing all drama away. And i'm hoping to find my true love..💖