Chapter 6: Romeo and Juliet -Idalis Actually

Today is the day I have my dinner date with Romeo. I can't wait and i'm so happy he invited me! I just hope it's just me and him though. I got up from my bed and did my morning routine. I could hear everyone downstairs talking. Rochely, Janelly, and Christian. I checked inside my clutch that I took last night to the concert for the card Romeo gave me. I took it out and read it. It was his number! Should I call him right now? No. He might be busy. Whatever, i'm taking the chance. I dialed the number on my phone and waited for the ringings to start. One ring, Two ring, thre- "Hello?" the voice said .I straightened my posture. I was speechless and I forced myself to speak. "Hi, is this Romeo Santos?" I ask. I felt retarded. "Yes, who's this?" "It's Idalis. I was singing with you last night." "Hola linda, como estas?" "Bien. I was just calling to see if this was your actual number." "It is, boo. I wouldn't give a fake number to a beautiful woman like yourself. I'm not that type of man." I smiled and twisted a strand of hair on my finger. "So we're still on for tonight?" I ask. "Yeah. The dinner is at my house tonight. I want to get to know you better." "So it's a private dinner?" "Technically. Te molesta?" "No, no. Actually that's how I wanted it to be. Private. With no one else just me and you." "That's good to hear." "Yeah." "When we see eachother tonight, I want to talk about everything with you. No sugar coatings, just the truth. Is that okay?" "Yeah, that's fine." "Alright. Bueno mi belleza, i gotta go. See you tonight?" "See you tonight." "Ok Ma, Cuidate." "Bye" "Bye" And we hung up. His voice over the phone is so sexy!

I walked out of my room with a huge smile on my face. "Well then, someone is in a good mood this morning." Christian said. "Yeah I am." I answered. He chuckled and shook his head. "Good morning Titi!" Janelly greeted me. "Morning baby." I said. "Buenos dias, sister." Rochely told me. "Morning sis." I answered. She was making scrambled eggs with platanos and salami. The original everyday Dominican breakfast to us. "Yo, when is Mami coming back?" I asked her. "Tomorrow." She responded. "Oh." I said. "Yeah. So what were you cheesing about?" She asked smiling. "I called him!" "He gave you his number?!" "Yes!! It was the card he gave me!" "Oh my God! What did he say?" "We were just really talking about how the dinner is gonna go tonight. He wants to have it at his house an-" "HE WANTS TO HAVE WHAT AT HIS HOUSE??" Christian interrupted. "The dinner estupido, mal pensado." I snapped. "Oh okay... Remember you still young, I can whoop your-" "Daddy! I want to watch Bubble Guppies!" Janelly said. "Anyways, he wants us to get to know eachother better." I continued. Rochely nodded. "Ay Dios! Romeo is gonna be my cuñado soon then!" She squealed. Christian shot her that "remember i'm still your man and I will knock him out if he gets out of line" look. She looked back down to the pan. "Yeah.. I really hope we fall in love." I daydream. This is really happening. Me and Romeo Santos having dinner together. Laughing and smiling. This is really happening. I can feel myself get back on my feet to love again.

I borrowed Rochely's car and drove it to the mall to look for a cute outfit to wear for tonight. After parking the car, I walked into Charlotte Russe for both my outfit and shoes. I found this cute peach and white high low see through shirt and a pair of white high waisted pants to match. For this outfit, I decided to look for a pair of peach high heels to go with it. I found a pair with gold spikes at the back. Perfect. I paid for everything and walked out of the store. I saw Tony walking with some girl and he saw me too. He bit his lip at me and I quickly looked away. I speed walked to the car and drove home. When I walked into the house and into my room, my phone flashed. It was a text from Romeo:

My Future 😘: Mi amor, i'm gonna have someone pick you up at around 7. Tell me your address and i'll let the driver know.

Me: Okay. 145 Peach Lane, house number 133

My Future😘: Alright Ma. He's gonna be over there in 30 minutes.

Me: Ok.

I took my shower and went back in my room to get dressed. After I finished getting dressed I looked at myself in the mirror. "I'm definitely Bae!" I laughed. I put my hair in a neat straight ponytail and I left my face with no makeup. I saw no difference in the way my face looked with makeup or without it. Romeo's gonna love it. I applied Baby Lips on my lips and I walked downstairs. "Que Chulaley Mami!" Christian joked. "Haha, thanks." I laughed. "Zayummm Ma! All that for him? Best believe you gonna be his woman!" Rochely said. I laughed. Suddenly, I heard a car honk outside. "Bueno mi gente. That's my ride! See you guys later!" I squealed. "Or tomorrow morning if he gets his hands on you.." Christian mumbled. I laughed again. I walked out of the house and into a nice black car with black tinted windows. "Hello." I said to the driver. "Hello. You look beautiful for the King tonight." He said. "Thank you." "You welcome." We drove and drove until we got to this big gorgeous house. It was so beautiful! Through the window I saw Romeo standing at the top of the stairs. He looked sharp in his white suit (The suit on the Formula Vol. 2 cover). The driver got out and opened the door for me and held his hand out. I took his hand, and stepped out of the car.