Chapter 13: The Rose

After the whole drama last week, I moved in with Romeo. We sat out in the balcony and talked. It was almost nighttime. "Que fue lo que paso con tu Mama?" He asked. I shrugged. "I don't care anymore. As long as my Dad is still around, i'm fine. She knew what she was doing anyway." "What do you mean?" "She was gonna kick us out someday." "Oh" "Yeah.. Let's not talk about that anymore." "No problem." I got up and went to go take a warm bath.

20 minutes after I got out, Romeo was lying on his back on the bed in his blue silk pajama pants and a white tank top that his muscles ripped through. I slipped into my sunset yellow and orange dress and got on the bed. He kissed my forebead and I rubbed his chest. "Is that dress for me?" He teased. I chuckled. "Yeah." "Looks nice." "Thank you" "Who bought it for you?" 😒 Really? "A King of mine." "Whoa, what's his name?" "Anthony Romeo Santos" He smiled and bit his lip. I laughed and wrestled with him. He then pinned me down and looked at me. I looked at him and we were having a staring contest. I began to giggle a bit but he put his finger to my lips. I completely shutup. I nodded slowly. "I'm ready." "Let the games begin then." 1....2...3. The lights shut off.

The next morning, I woke up to Romeo's face smiling at me. "Well, hello there, darling." He winked at me and gave me his priceless smile. "Hi." I jokingly rolled my eyes. He nudged my shoulder. "I got arrested." "What?When?" "Last night." "Last night you were with me." He pointed to the handcuffs on the floor lying next to my dress. "Oh...Oops." I chuckled. He bit his lip. "No problem, love." We spent the whole day together. Just me and him. "Babe?" I looked up at him. We were on the couch. "Yeah?" "Your son, Alex, where is he?" He paused for a second. "He's with his mom down in New York. Francelys doesn't want him to see me." I gulped. "Oh." We stood in silence. I bit my lip I broke the silence and said, "I want to meet him.. Someday." He nodded. "You will." I smiled.

A few weeks later, I began throwing up and having stomach pains. Romeo took me to the doctor for my appointments and i'm pregnant with twins! Romeo told his family and I told mine. Rochely was so excited and Hector was too. He said that when Alex grows up, he's gonna teach him how to drive. When he said that, I had a quick thought of Justin because he said the same thing. But I tried not to think of it too much. "What are the names gonna be for the babies?" Romeo asked me once we got back home. I rested my head on his shoulder and took a deep breath. "Alex and Ivory." I smiled. He smiled with me. There's no doubt that my babies will be spoiled. Afterall, their dad is the King of Bachata.. right?😍😍😍😍😊😊😊 I can't wait 'til my due date!

Romeo went to Henry's house and I went shopping for the babies with Rochely. She looked at clothes for baby Alex, and I looked at clothes for Ivory. "Dios mio, I cannot wait 'til you give birth to them!" She squealed rubbing my stomach. "When are you due?" she added. "Well, the doctor said in April. Somewhere between the 10 and the 23." I answered. She nodded. "They're gonna get spoiled,huh?" I nodded. "Are you and Romeo planning on getting married soon?" She asked. I thought about it. "I don't know... Maybe?" I responded. She smiled. "Idalis Marie Alvarez Santos." We said together and laughed. After paying for the clothes, Rochely dropped me off at the house and I packed the clothes away in the nursery room. Romeo had his home interior designer turn one of the guest rooms he had into the nursery room for the babies. Then, when they grow up to be toddlers, the room will be split apart into two rooms for Alex and Ivory.

---- Being that Romeo's son's name is Alex Damian Santos, to distinguish between both Alexes, baby Alex's full name is gonna be Alex Daniel Santos Alvarez. So Damian and Daniel (their middle names)---

"Hey baby." I caught Romeo peeking in through the doorway. "Hey Ma." He said coming behind me and kissing my cheek. The sun was going down. "Look what I got." "I like them." "Yeah?" "Yeah." He started helping me put the clothes away and we got out of the nursery room right after we finished. We both went to go take our showers and met back inside of the room. We cuddled next to eachother and watched "Selena". Romeo stroked my hair and kissed me on my lips. "I love you." "I love you too."