Chapter 5

Keefe jumped up and went to the others. I ran after them.

I saw as Sophie put the call on speakerphone and hissed. "What do you want?"

"To tell you that my human will answer any questions you have about her including

her little friend. ANd to let you know we have recreated the ability-restricter. I'm sure our human can tell you about her experience with it. Buh-Bye."

Dexter was pale.

"What did Lady Gisela mean that you will answer our questions? Did you know this would happen?" Linh asked me.

"No, it means that if you do ask me any questions, I have to answer them. She was giving me an order." I said without hesitation.

My throat felt dry. I was thirsty. "Umm... Can I have some water?" I asked.

Without saying anything. Linh handed me some water.

I drank it and pulled off my sweatshirt, it was getting stuffy.

Everyone was gawking at me, "What?" I looked down to realize I forgot about my arms, my beaten, bruised, burned, cut, scarred arms. I slipped my sweatshirt back on quickly. I was getting impatient. "Are you going to ask me questions or not?" I snapped.

Fitzroy looked at me, "Tomorrow. Go to your room, you must be tired."

I rolled my eyes and left.

( Okay... Thanks For reading!!! I know it's really short but it will get better.)