Lonely

(Dedicated to SPIRITGOLD3761  thx 4 reading my story!!)

Two days later, the Neverseen took me and Ever back.

The Neverseen changed their mind. Now I have to kidnap Sophie using this damn ability-constricter.

Ever was safe I made sure of that before we were going to carry out the crucial mission.

As I walked into Vespera's room to discuss the details, I saw a cruel smile etched onto her face.

"Hello, Vespera," I said, with distaste.

"Who knew my little human, could accomplish so much. Shame, I have to see you go." She snickered.

I tensed but showed no fear. "We have a deal, I kidnap Sophie Foster, and you let me and Ever go."

She walked toward me, lifting up my chin to meet her cruel blue eyes. "You see my dear, I wonder if you have gotten weak, meeting Sophie Foster. Maybe I should just get rid of you, but I would need a replacment then."

She grinned, and I was scared now. "So, I wonder, little human, if your freind would be as good as you, given the right training."

"No-We have a deal. Y-You can't hurt Ever, y-you-"

Two other elves came in and held me by my arms, preventing my movement. 

"That's where you are wrong, human. I can."

I started flailing, trying my best to escape, but it was no use. 

They were going to break Ever and kill me. 

Everything I went through, every bone they broke, every tear I shed, ever scar I carried. Would be useless. 

The two elves brought me somewhere I didn't recognize and continued to beat me.

I stood there limp, as they delivered blow after blow after blow.

I cried while they laughed.

"C'mon human, fight, I thought you had some spirit." One of them snickered.

I stayed silent.

They said more things and continued to beat me.

I don't know how long it was until they left. So I just sat there and cried. Caked in blood and probably a broken rib or two.

Crying. I don't know when was the last time I really cried. LIke really cried. Sure I sobbed and wailed. But right now I was really crying, letting all my feelings out.

My breathing became heavier, and my vision was blurry. This was it, I was going to die. I saw a figure in the distance. They came closer and closer, it was.

Oh freaking no.

Grady Ruewen was running toward me yelling something.

"No," I sobbed as he came toward me, attempting to help me up. "Stay away from me. Stay away." I kept trying to get away, but it was no use.

He pulled out his imparter and mumbled something into it, Then he lifted me up. I struggled, but again, like much of the things in my life, it was no use. Running to what I assume was his house. I kept struggling.  

"Grady wha-Oh no!" Edaline took me from Grady and put me on the couch.

I couldn't get up, I had absolutely no strength.

"Who is she?" I heard Edaline ask Grady.

"I don't know, I heard sobbing and then I saw her, she's practically covered in blood. What should we do?"

Then Sophie walked in. When we made eye contact, she jumped in surprise.

"Ez?"

A/N Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy...Anyways, what do you think? I've got soo MANY plot twists coming for you. MUAHAHAHA