Oh.

Just like this morning, I woke up in an unfamiliar room. Unfortunately, an all to familiar face was sitting next to my bed,

Fitzroy Vacker.

His nose wrinkled. "You stink." He stated bluntly, pinching his nose for emphasis.

"Well that's what happens when the Neverseen beat you to a bloody pulp and you have no clothes to change out of." I sneered, pulling myself out of the bed.

His face immediately dropped.

I rolled my eyes, "Don't pity me Fitzroy Vacker. I don't need your pity."

He looked up at me. His teal eyes filled with grief. "Did-Did you know him? So-Sophie said you knew Alvar?"

I flinched, Alvar was a name that brought bad memories to surface. "Yeah, I knew him."

"Did he hurt you?"

I chuckled. "Do you really want to know the answer to that Fitzroy Vacker?"

"Yes." Although he tried to seem confident, I saw the pain in his eyes.

"He was one of the worse ones. Liked to make me cough up my own blood." I spat bitterly.

"We've got to go, Ez, stand up."

I followed him down the stairs, waiting for him to finish his 'secret' conversation.

Then we went outside and he handed me a... Nexus?

"C'mon take my hand." 

And because I knew I didn't have a choice, I let him teleport me to the Elvin Cities.

People noticed me, I didn't like that. I pulled my hood over my head more while Fitzroy led me through an array of streets till we entered the councilors building.

I was mildly surprised.

"Well, this is a nice change of scenery."

He looked at me suspiciously, "It's a prison cell."

I smiled darkly, a malicious smile on my face. "I don't consider it a prison cell till my blood is splattered against the walls. Or someone I hurt, like him."

He gestured for me to walk in.

"I hated Alvar so much. One time-" I smiled even darker, the darkness building inside of me. "One time I had a chance to kill him, but they wouldn't let me. So I just-" 

Fitzroy slammed the door in my face and left.

So now I am here. Ugh.

I'm borreeedd. I'm must be so dangerous if they-Oh. I actually am pretty dangerous. Huh, never really thought about that.

They're really making a big deal of this. Ugh, I need new clothes.

Footsteps echoed throughout the hallway.

I shuddered, that sound was all too familiar,

"Hi, human." I heard a sneer.

I looked up, and jumped back, "Th-this isn't p-possible I'm-"

He slammed me against the wall, and blood started dripping from my arms.

I pulled off my sweatshirt, not wanting to get it dirty and snarled at him. Ready to fight.

He laughed. "Putting up a fight human eh? Didn't think you had it in ya." We sparred, and obviously, he won.

What did you expect? 

When he did leave, I lay on the mattress, bruised and broken.

They're probably just gonna leave me to rot.

Maybe I should just take a little nap, yeah.

I yawned and slowly closed my eyes.

Heyyoo peeps, I'm thinking of renaming the book to...... 

The Villain(s) and Me (A KOTLC fanfiction) whatcha think byeee