Tony's Daughter

Jenna Stark was doing homework with Natasha while Vision was making popcorn in the kitchen when the front door opened

Jenna Stark was doing homework with Natasha while Vision was making popcorn in the kitchen when the front door opened. Their heads flicked to the door, waiting to see the "surprise" Tony was bringing to the Avengers compound. Jenna was hoping for a puppy.

A cute teenage boy cane stumbling in behind Jenna's father, his eyes huge as he looked around the compound. "Oh, Dad! A boy! All my dreams are coming true!" Jenna announced sarcastically causing Natasha to laugh and Tony to roll his eyes. Like father, like daughter. Peter's eyes snapped towards the voice and his jaw dropped at the sight of the beautiful girl leaning forward over the table so she could get a better look at him.

"I- um- I- Mr. Stark, you didn't mention a daughter..."

Jenna crossed her arms, pretending to be offended her father hadn't mentioned her to the boy.

"Yeah Parker, I know I didn't mention it... try to keep it in your pants" Tony said nonchalantly.

"No-what? Sir I'd nev-" Peter tried to answer before Jenna cut him off. "You don't think I'm pretty?!" She said, a fake pout on her lips.

"You're very pretty! J-just I-"

"Stop messing with the kid." Natasha warned Jenna, shooting her a dirty look.

"Ohhh but it's sooo funnnn" Jenna whined, dramatically grabbing Natasha.

Jenna didn't want to mess with him, but she had so little contact with people her age she just couldn't help herself. It was too much fun.

She hopped down off the stool and walked over to Peter and circled him and her father. Tony was trying to stifle his laughter while Peter looked like he was going to shit himself.

"So, what brings you to the compound?" She asks, Tony went to open his mouth but Jenna put her hand up to silence him. "I'm talking to the kid!" She said seriously, even though deep down she was trying her best not to giggle. She liked making Peter squirm, she didn't have that effect on anyone in the tower (they all had powers and it was hard to intimidate people that could kill you with one hand behind their back) so it was fun to have that power over the kid. And she loved her father to death, but he has done everything in his power to prevent the world from knowing about his precious daughter so this was the most time she's had with a person her age in years.

Peter opened and closed his mouth, desperately searching for the words that would impress the girl in front of him.

"I'm here to help in the fight against Captain America." Peter said proudly.

Jenna laughed, until she realized no one else was. Peter had said the wrong thing.

"The what now??!" She exclaimed. "Dad! You said he was on vacation!"

"Yeah he's on vacation..... in hiding somewhere... he's umm.... a war criminal" Tony said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Holy shit!" Jenna yelled.

"Language." Tony mumbled.

"Holy fuck!" Jenna yelled even louder.

Peter let out a giggle, his hand clamping over his mouth the second all eyes turned to him.

"Alright Parker, time to go." Tony said, pushing him out of the kitchen.

"Bye Parker!!!! Miss you already!!!!" Jenna called from beside Natasha as he walked out of the room.

He turned around with a grin on his face and went to open his mouth but Tony pulled him to face forward again, warning him to not respond.

Jenna couldn't help but laugh as he was pulled away but turned to Natasha with her hands crossed over her chest. "Well that was fun, now back to Steve being a war criminal..."