Tony's Daughter (part 5)

Jenna headed home after a long school day and three herself onto her bed

Jenna headed home after a long school day and three herself onto her bed. She relaxed for a minute until a voice startled her.

"What's up Karen?" She asked the bot that was inside Peter's suit. It wasn't unusual for Karen to talk to her, they gossiped about Peter way more often than she'd like to admit.

"Peter is currently trying to stop a weapons deal on the Staten Island ferry. I don't think it's going to end well so just wanted to give you a head up, Jen." Karen informed her, hinting that back up was needed.

Rage filled Jenna's body as she walked swiftly out of her room and down to the lab to inform her father. She wasn't snitching, just getting him back up.

Peter promised her that he would stop going after these guys. He broke their promise and broke her trust, and that broke her heart. Peter Parker had unleashed a side of Jenna that no one ever wants to be on the receiving end of.

Jenna suits up in her energy iron armor and meets up with her father outside.

"We are going to save his ass and then I'm going to kill him." She says angrily to her father as they fly towards the sinking ferry.

Tony pushed one side of the ferry while Jenna pushed the other and then they used a mold to put the ferry back together.

"Jenna! Hey! Is there anything I can do?" He asked, swinging near her. Jenna didn't even glance at him, causing him to frown.

"I think you've done enough." Tony mutters.

Peter finds himself on a rooftop, watching the ferry passengers return to safety. He heard a "whoosh" and turned his head to see Jenna, the iron suit falling off around her. Peter faced her as she began to step forward and was taken by surprise when she harshly shoved him backwards.

"Jenna-"

"Don't speak, Parker." She spit. "You're such a dumbass some times you know that?"

"But I'm your dumbass." He tries, hoping it would make her go easier on him. It didn't.

"No. No, Parker. You promised me you wouldn't go after these guys anymore. So many people could've died." She argues and looks away from him.

When she looks at him again, he notices a different look in her eye.

"You could've died." She shouts, poking his chest.

"I-I'm sorry." He stammers.

"No. You're not. If you were you wouldn't have done this in the first place. God, I expected so much better from you." She pauses.

"And to think I really liked you." She mutters.

"What?" Peter asks breathlessly.

"Yeah." She lets out a mean laugh. "Really liked you Peter. Was even gonna kiss you next time I saw you." She says.

"Really?" He asks in disbelief.

"Yeah but that was yesterday. Now it's today and we won't work out because all you do is lie to my face." She spits.

"Jenna it's not like that." He practically begs.

"It's exactly like that." She says, blinking back tears.

He opens his mouth to say something again but Tony arrives and Jenna watches their conversation unfold and he takes Peter's suit. Even though she was infuriated at Peter, her heart clenched when Peter admits he believes he's nothing without the suit.

The next day at school is Peter Parker's version of hell. Tony Stark was disappointed in him, Jenna wouldn't speak to him and Flash was making moves on her just to put Peter in an even worse mood.

Peter takes his seat beside Jenna in chemistry who's giving him the silent treatment. He goes to touch her hand but she rips it away as fast as she can. Then, he writes her a note and she rips it up in front of his face without even reading it. Peter had screwed up big time.

She hated to admit it, but when Jenna was mad she was impulsive. She did and said things she'd often regret an hour later and that might exactly be why she accepted Flash's homecoming proposal.

Jenna sat down at lunch, smiling at Ned and not even looking at Peter.

"Hi Jenna." Ned said hesitantly, unsure of how Jenna was feeling.

"Hi Ned." She smiled. "Hey Ned, remember that time Peter went and did the one thing that I begged him not to do and almost got everyone on a ferry killed, including himself. Hahahahaha, it was yesterday so you might recall it." She spit.

"Oh cmon." Peter mumbled under his breath which caused Jenna's anger to flare up again.

Flash noticed this out of the corner of his eye and decided to capitalize on it. He strolled up to the table from behind Jenna so only Ned and Peter could anticipate what would happen next.

"Hey Jenna." Flash greeted, his hands behind his back. Jenna turns around on the bench and greets Flash with a smile.

"So... I was wondering if you'd maybe like to go to homecoming with me?" He asked, suddenly nervous as the entire cafeteria watched him. Jenna was shocked and glanced behind her and saw Ned absolutely dumbfounded and Peter ready to break every bone in Flash's body.

"Sure, why not?" She smiled at Flash and he handed her a rose, his cheeks turning pink.

Why not?! Because you should be going with me that's why not! Peter thought to himself before getting up and storming out of the cafeteria.

No one needed to know Jenna only said yes because she was blinded by her anger and wanted to make Peter jealous. The same way that no one needed to know that the only reason Peter confronted Liz in the hallway and asked her to homecoming, was to make Jenna jealous.