This Is My Daughter

No one knows that Jenna Jones is going by a fake last name

No one knows that Jenna Jones is going by a fake last name. No one knows that her father is really the one and only Tony Stark.

Jenna is Tony's best-kept secret; only him, Pepper, and his fellow avengers know her real identity. Jenna didn't exactly enjoy having to lead a double life but for the most part it was pretty fun. She reaped all the benefits of being Tony Stark's daughter without the unwanted attention but of course, there were negatives. Like not knowing if he was going to come home alive after a mission, but that was just the way her life was.

She closed her locker door and walked over to her friend's locker, "Liz, you having a party tonight?" she asks.

"Yeah, my dad's on another business trip and my mom is visiting my grandma." she answers, happy she can throw a party but annoyed her dad is away again.

Jenna glances down the hall at Peter who is freaking out over Ned's offer to bring a lego Deathstar. "I'm inviting them." Liz adds.
Jenna's head whips toward her best friend "They have big plans tonight Liz!" Jenna exclaims, trying to contain her laugh while referencing their plans to build with legos. Liz on the other hand can not contain it and throws her head back in laughter at her friend's sarcastic remark.

"Wait seriously, why are you inviting them?" Jenna asks skeptically. She wasn't complaining, she genuinely liked the both of them they just normally wouldn't be on the guest list.

"Because my best friend has the hots for Parker." Liz replies matter of factly before walking to the cafeteria. Jenna's mouth hangs open in shock for a moment before coming to her senses and running after her friend who has disappeared in the crowded hall.

Halfway through the lunch period Liz and Jenna are hanging up a banner for Homecoming and Liz just keeps laughing at all of Jenna's attempts to figure out how her friend found out she had a thing for the adorable nerd.

After about ten minutes of constant pestering, Liz let's out a frustrated sigh. "Ugh fine! I'll tell you. 1. I see the way you look at him in the hallway and when he's answering a question during decathlon. She explains, while Jenna listens intently waiting to hear another reason, ".... and two. I see the way he's looking at you." She smirks.

Before Jenna can asks what she means, Liz nods her head in the direction of Peter's table. Jenna glances over and catches Peter admiring her with his chin in his hand. He quickly looks away as his face turns bright red and he grabs his backpack and leaves the cafeteria, Ned following behind him as MJ laughs her ass off at the fact Peter got caught staring.

"See?" Liz laughed, proving her point. Jenna let out a small giggle, extremely giddy at the thought of Peter liking her back.

Later that night, Jenna threw on a black long sleeve v neck shirt with flowy sleeves, a pair of ripped jeans and her converse. She put on a dainty necklace and then curled the ends of her hair. She walked out of the room and passed Natasha in the kitchen. "Damn!" She exclaimed. Before Jenna could respond, Steve walked in, grabbing the girl by her shoulders, "who are you and what did you do with Jenna?!" he demands, eyes popping out of his head due to how grown up Jenna looks. She swats his hands away and grabs her sweater from the front closet. She reaches for the front door when a voice stops her in her tracks, "Woah woah woah! Where do you think you're going?!" Her dad calls from behind. Jenna quickly turns around to respond but when Tony notices what she's wearing he speaks up again. "Oh God Jenna! Put those things away, I don't want to be a grandpa yet!" Jenna covers her face in embarrassment and grabs the knob of the front door.