She Saved Us

Thanos had won

Thanos had won. He sat watching the sun set below the horizon, content with his accomplishments. Tony Stark on the other hand, was beside himself. The rest of the avengers and the world were mourning their losses. Half the population had turned to dust and all hope was lost... or was it?

No one knows that there are two soul stones. Thanos holds one while the other is in the bloodstream of a teenage girl. Dr. Strange crushed the soul stone into tiny pieces and injected the stone into the girl's blood and hid her away many months ago so she would be safe from Thanos's wrath. She was hidden so well, the girl didn't even know how to find her way out. She was lost in the underground tunnels of Titan where her powers didn't work. But she knew something horrible had happened in the world above her, she could feel it in her bones, and she was determined to make her way above ground. The stone in her blood allowed her body to create energy and she created light, allowing her to see as she made her way through the dark tunnels.

Two days later, the girl found herself above ground. She looked around at the abandoned planet and walked around, observing everything. She came across a small fire and what looked like some sort of battlefield. She ran her hands along a wrangled piece of metal from a space ship. She let out a scream when she felt a hand grab her ankle.

"Help me?" A man asked from the ground. He was covered in dirt and blood and his suit was missing a lot of pieces. The girl bent down and helped the man stand up.

"Tony Stark." He introduced himself with a rough voice while reaching out his hand. "Jenna Nova." The girl said, shaking his hand.

Tony explains to the girl that his suit is broken and he hasn't been able to find a way back to Earth. Jenna locked eyes with him before sticking out her hand, "I can teleport us there."

-

After Jenna had teleported them to Earth, she met the remaining Avengers. Steve handed her a letter, "Strange said you needed to read this as soon as you arrived on Earth." Steve explained. Jenna hesitantly took the letter from his hand and she began to read:

Jenna,
You are our only hope. It is time I explain why I hid you underground for months. No one knows this but there are two soul stones. Thanos has possession of one and the second is.... you. You are the second stone. It is in your blood and your bones, you are the human embodiment of the soul stone. And if you are reading this and you travelled to Earth, chances are Thanos picked up on your presence as you disrupted the dimensional balance. He is most likely already on his way to find you. You are our only hope, you are the only one strong enough to make a connection to the soul world and save us all. Whatever you do, do not get yourself killed. It is imperative that you stay alive because if you die, so does everyone in the soul stone.
- Stephen Strange

Jenna finishes reading out loud and as she glanced up at the expecting Avengers she feels extremely dizzy, visions of the purple alien hurdling through space plagued her mind. When it passed, the Avengers looked at her with worried expressions. Jenna glanced at them and whispered "he's coming." They all began to talk amongst each other nervously and Jenna glanced at the last line of the letter, the only part she didn't read out loud.