Tony's Daughter (part 4)

The next day at school, a Spiderman frenzy took over as everyone was obsessing over the hero that saved their classmates

The next day at school, a Spiderman frenzy took over as everyone was obsessing over the hero that saved their classmates. It even effected Jenna a little bit. She had officially developed a soft spot for Peter Parker. She found herself not making as many sarcastic comments towards him and her heart fluttering a little bit whenever their hands brushed against each other's in the hall.

Little did Jenna know that he was still actively going after the Vulture. If she would have known that, she would not be on speaking terms with him.

"Wanna go get ice cream?" Jenna asked Peter and Ned after school.

"I um, have this thing so I can't." Ned life, wanting Peter and Jenna to have some alone time.

They began walking to the nearest ice cream shop and on the way there a group of guys began to whistle at Jenna. She threw up a middle finger and Peter wrapped a protective arm around her shoulders to keep them moving. Jenna sent one more dirty look their way before wrapping her arm around his torso.

They entered the ice cream shop giggling when a voice interrupts them.

"Penis!" Flash calls from behind the counter. Peter cringed, forgetting that he worked here after school and he let his arm drop from Jenna's shoulders.

"Sup Flash." He replied dryly. Flash immediately proceeded to ignore Peter and turn to Jenna.

"What can I get for you?" He asked her in a flirty tone.

"Cone with chocolate peanut butter, please."

"Coming right up." He said with a wink, causing Peter's blood to boil. He glanced down at Jenna to see if she was falling for Flash's bullshit but was surprised to catch her staring at himself.

"You look nice in blue." She commented causally.

"T-thanks Jen-"

"What flavor do you want, Parker?" Flash asked rudely, cutting Peter off.

Flash finished scooping their ice cream and before Jenna could pull out her credit card, Peter handed Flash ten dollars who handed him five back. Peter looked at him confused, knowing it was $5 each.

"Jenna's is on me." He said with a smirk, Peter feeling himself grow angry again.

"Thanks Flash. You can't buy my love though." She answered, not even looking up from her ice cream, just grabbing Peter's hand and pulling him out of the shop.

"Okay so do you think you could help me with the chem homework? Please say yes. You have no idea how long it took me to put aside my pride and ask for help." She begs when they arrive Peter's apartment. Peter lets out a laugh and tries to hide the rush of pride he felt. Jenna was asking Peter for help, just him, no one else.

"Who's the dumbass now?" Peter teased and Jenna immediately gasped, slapping his arm.

"The nerve!" She squeals as Peter throws his head back with a laugh and opens the door to his bedroom.

"Door open!" May calls from somewhere inside the apartment.

Jenna kicks off her shoes and flops onto the bed, opening her textbook.

"So what do you need help with?" Peter asks sitting beside her.

"My crippling anxiety- oh you mean chem?" She replies sarcastically. Peter rolls his eyes and takes the textbook from her.

"I'll make up a practice quiz for you." He says, opening the textbook.

"Oh, what would I do without you, Parker?" She asks dramatically.

"You'd probably be doing something a lot cooler than this." He said with a shrug.

"You're right." Jenna said, standing up and putting her shoes on. "I'm gonna go hang out with Flash." She said, sarcasm dripping from her voice.

She went to go out the door but Peter scrambled up from the bed, turned her around and pushed her against the wall, a bit harder than he had meant to.

"Not funny." He said seriously, looking down at Jenna's wide eyes, kind of proud of himself for catching her off guard for once.

"Yup, okay, I'm staying." She rushed, kicking her shoes off and making her way back over to the bed.

She was working on the problems that Peter had created for her for about half an hour when all of a sudden she felt a sock hit her face.

"I'm bored." Peter whined, trying to get her attention by throwing different items at her.

"Nice to meet you bored! I'm Jenna and I'm trying to get my work done!" She answered in a fake sweet voice, throwing the sock back at him.

Peter offered to walk Jenna home that night, he had finally worked up the courage to kiss her and was planning on doing it on the walk back to her house but his heard fell a bit when she told him Happy was outside to pick her up. She grabbed her backpack and Peter walked her to the front door.

"Thanks for a great day." She said genuinely before kissing him on the cheek and walking out the door. Peter was so taken aback by the kiss he couldn't even speak, he just touched the spot on his cheek where Jenna's lips had just been. He closed the door once she was out of sight and turned around to see May, silently jumping up and down with excitement after witnessing their interaction.

Jenna got home, promising herself that the next time she kissed Peter Parker, it would be on the lips.

Unfortunately, Jenna had no idea about the events that would take place the next day.