Are You Wearing My Suit?

Jenna was bored as she waited for Peter and Ned to arrive at Peter's apartment, they had a Star awards marathon planned but she had sent them to go get popcorn

Jenna was bored as she waited for Peter and Ned to arrive at Peter's apartment, they had a Star awards marathon planned but she had sent them to go get popcorn. They couldn't have a movie night without popcorn, that just went against anything she believed in.

She paced around the room, extremely bored, when she felt a chill. She ignored it for a few minutes but after a few minutes decided to borrow one of Peter's sweatshirts.

She dramatically threw open Peter's closet doors and her jaw dropped at the sight of what was hanging among the sweaters and jackets in his closet.

Jenna couldn't help herself and took the suit off the hanger, holding it an arm's length away from her, almost afraid to touch it.

She placed it on the bed and just stared at it, her eyes taking in every detail. She always begged Peter to let her try it on and he always said no, so this was her chance.

She slipped it on over her leggings and her t shirt. It was super baggy but when she pressed a hand to her chest, the entire suit tightened, fitting her body perfectly.

"Peter... did you grow boobs?" A female voice from inside the suit asked and Jenna let out a small scream.

"Who is in this suit?!" Karen demanded in a deep voice. "I will activate instant kill in 10! 9!-"

"My name is Jenna! I'm P-" Jenna began frantically but was suddenly cut off by Karen.

"Oh hi Jenna! I'm Karen. Peter always talks about you and Ned!" She says excitedly.

"Wanna shoot a web?" She asks suddenly and Jenna's lips turn into a smirk.

Ten minutes later, Peter's room was absolutely covered in webs and her and Karen were best friends. Jenna froze when she heard the jiggle of keys unlocking the door.

She frantically cleared away all the webs and threw a pair of Peter's sweatpants and his Midtown Sweater on over the suit. She threw the mask into the closet right as Ned and Peter walked in and she tried to clean against it casually.

"Everything okay?" Peter asked, sensing something off about her.

She nodded her head quickly, "mmhmm great!"

"Okay well here's the popcorn."
Jenna went to grab the popcorn, the sleeve of her sweater pushing up slightly to reveal the red of his suit.

Peter quickly grabbed her wrist in shock as Jenna mentally cursed. "Are you wearing my suit?!"

"Hey Peter!" Karen said from inside the suit, loud enough for Peter to hear. Jenna tugged her wrist away from Peter, accidentally shooting Ned with a web in the process.

"Soooo let's watch some Star Wars!" Jenna said, trying to distract the boys in the room.