(Mini)Chapter 6: Her...

Agent 3 was standing at the door waiting for pearl to talk to agent 8. As he was waiting, memories of a past he wished to forget kept tugging at his mind. The memories of her.

~flashBack~

Agent 3 was talking to his best friend and crush, Jaycee. They were walking around inkopolis talking about recent battles they had won in Turf War.

"And that's when I swam behind him, undetected, and splatted him from behind!" Jaycee said as she jumped in the air, holding an imaginary splatter shot. Agent 3 chuckled at the silly girl, he had known her since they were little, and everyone knew they were inseparable.

"Sounds exciting, anything new...you know, other that turf war..." he leaned towards her and teased her "like ranked mode?".

Jaycee pouted and looked away "you know I don't like ranked, why do you even ask?". Agent 3 found her behavior quite cute, but the thing he didn't know was that he held deeper feelings for the inkling.

Jaycee stopped in her tracks, she looked at the ground as if she were contemplating somthing. Agent 3 picked up on this quickly, turning around he asked "is there somthing you wanna tell me?". Jaycee looked at 3 and sighed "i...joined somthing, it's called the squid beak splatoon. I have been meaning to ask if you wanna join and fight along side me, agianst the Octarian menace...".

Agent 3 wasn't really sure about somthing so sketchy. " Sorry Jaycee, but I don't think I wanna get involved with politics that include racism or war" he politely declined. Jaycee looked a bit saddened at the response, but quickly replaced it with a made up smile "Eh, it's okay! I had a feeling your say no".

Unfortunately for 3, this was the last time he had ever spoken to her. A few days later she had gone missing, looking desperately for the
Inkling he found out she had gone MIA. After 3 found out about it, he thought it was he duty to find her, so he asked to be recruited. Once he had found the place she had gone missing, he found a small S hairpin lying next to a puddle of paint and clothing.

Agent 3 had never known loss, but neither had he ever known the crave for vengeance.

And now he did 

Jaycee, also known as Agent 3 became known as the lost Agent.....Agent 0.

Gm: I've decided that if I can't upload as much as I wish I could (since I try to make each chapter at least 1000 words) I'm going to write mini chapters.

Gm:sorry for the lack of shipping in this one, hopefully there will be cute moments in the next one.