Chapter 14: New Plan

After seeing 8 fall into the abyss,pearl and 4 could only stare at the place 8 once stood.

Scrambling to the edge, pearl leaned over and screamed "8 ARE YOU OKAY?!".

The sound of her voice echoed down the hole and soon disappeared. Pearl turned to 4.

"Okay new plan. We need to find my brother and 3 and tell them what happend" 4 stood up and pulled pearl away from the edge. 4 pulled out a radio from her pocket and turned the dials.

"Hello? This is Agent 4 in the Deep Sea Metro tunnel way. Please respond." 4 spoke into the Mic. A few moments of silence passed before someone picked up.

"This is Agent 4.5 here with Agent 3. Whats the issue?" He spoke.

"This is Agent 4 here with Agent 5. Agent 8 was with us but unfortunately there has been an incident and she has gone MIA. Agent 5 And myself are still okay but we need help. Our only way back to the station has been destroyed. There is a giant hole in the ground that obstructs our way back" 4 explained.

A few whispers in the background could be heard until 4.5 spoke agian. "Alright, check in with Callie and Marie. Agent 3 and I will be making our way down there ASAP. Over".

The radio made a noise indicating that the message went through. 4 began to turn the dials once more to find the channel the squid sisters were on. As it clicked on the sounds of screams could be heard on the other end.

Knowing it would be foolish to say a word while on speaker. Agent 4 And Pearl could only listen to the screams in absolute horror.

Suddenly there was a sound of static and Callie picked up.

"This is Agent 1! Do not return to Octo canyon! I repeat! Do not return." She yelled.

"We were wrong about everything! From Jaycee to octavio and Tartar! We found Marina but there is too much more to it!......*STATIC*..STAY AWAY......FROM......AGENT-!". The message was cut short when a ton of static began to play from the Radio. 4 turned the Radio off and all that filled the air was silence.

"They found Marina? But what did she mean about there was more to this?" Pearl asked aloud.

"I'm not sure. Right now however we need for my brother and 3 to get down here. This wasn't a part of the plan and with three of our agents MIA we need to regroup" 4 said, turning to the tunnel ahead of them she stared it down.

"I can only hope the others are okay...." 4 spoke to herself, her gaze strong but worried.

Pearl stood next to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. 4 smiled slightly at the attempt at comfort, but the peace wouldn't be long lived.

A dark tunnel laid before them, the shadows holding more terrors to come.

-----------------------------

Agent 3 looked at agent 4.5 with a expression that said explain.

Agent 4.5 stood up and dusted himself off. "We gotta go, plans' changed".

3 was confused. "The shell? Why?".

4.5 picked up his weapon and helped 3 to his feet.

"Agents 8 has gone MIA. We need to rethink what were are gonna do before we try anything else with the amount of people we have now".

3's eyes widened at this, why hadn't he said something sooner?

3 called the UFO and the two of them jumped on.

"And where exactly are we going?" 3 asked 4.5 incredulously.

"Down to the train itself, 5 and 4 are stuck there. We'll extract them and regroup at the main station" 4.5 explained the the UFO flew downwards.