chapter 23

im soooo sorry guys idk but if you want to read chapters 24&25 you have to be one of my followers does asntone know how to make it public?

"I could just blow off the test," Loren said knowing full well she wouldn't.

"Yeah, and then twenty years from now you're gonna be complaining about how you got a B- in Precal because of me. I know what you're doing, Loren Tate," Eddie laughed. "You want fight ammunition against me."

Loren laughed, "I never thought of it that way." She was silent for a minute then said, "Wait, twenty years from now?"

Eddie leaned in and kissed her. Flashes of the night before raced through her head as his lips continued to work their sweet magic on her mouth.

"I'll call you this afternoon, okay?" Eddie said with his lips still hovering over hers. "The bodyguard is going to stay with you at school tomorrow and then drive you to MK to meet your mom and Pop so you three can go to the airport. As far as today," Eddie said as he grabbed her and pulled her onto his lap in the back of the Escalade, "You work on what you told me about Kelly."

"Yes," Loren said, "I'm gonna tell her that I am returning to my look. She wants to meet about my outfits for Friday anyway." Eddie eyed her suspiciously. "I'm gonna do it."

"Okay. You know I think you look beautiful no matter what, but I love my down-to-earth Loren and I know the rest of the world will too," Eddie said. "Those songs you played for me yesterday were great."

Loren looked directly into his eyes trying to see what he was thinking. "What?" she asked.

"Jealousy?" Eddie asked.

Loren had written a song about being jealous. The object of her jealousy was not Chloe or even the thousands or millions of girls who would love to push Loren aside and take her place. No, instead her jealousy was the business.

"I know it's ridiculous," Loren said. "It's who you are, but, I guess it's times like this when you have obligations that I hate it. I just want to be with you."

Eddie squeezed her waist and kissed her neck. "Actually, you are the one with the Precal test. And anyway, things like this are gonna come up," Eddie said. "But it's only one night. Then you and I will light the awards show on fire. It'll be a prelude to the tour." Eddie leaned his forehead against hers, "It'll be epic."

Loren laughed, "I know, but one night without you is too many."

"I wholeheartedly agree," Eddie said as the Escalade stopped at Loren's house.

Eddie and Loren didn't notice as they were too busy saying goodbye to each other. Loren finally lifted her head and saw that they were parked in her driveway.

"It feels weird being back here," Loren said.

"Then let this be the last night," Eddie said.

Loren tilted her head and looked at him, "What do you mean?"