THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Where's Kelly?" Loren whispered to Mel. She didn't want to leave the stall much less the bathroom without a clear plan of where she was going. Her heart was shattering into a thousand pieces, and it hurt like nothing else she had ever experienced.

"I've already texted her," Mel said. "She's on her way."

"Oh God," Loren cried. "Tell me there's another explanation, Mel. Tell me why he never told me exactly what happened Tuesday night."

"I wish I could," Mel said with tears on her eyes.

"Loren?" Kelly called out.

Mel opened the stall and let Loren out. Loren took a bit of comfort in the look of determination on Kelly's face. There wasn't pity or sympathy, but confidence. That is what Loren needed right now.

"We'll get you out of here and back to the condo so you and Eddie can talk," Kelly said.

"No," Loren said shaking her head. "I need to . . . think. I can't talk to him right now."

"Loren," Kelly said matter of factly, "I don't think those pictures tell the whole truth. You have to let Eddie explain."

"Explain what? Why he has his arms around another girl? Why it looks like they are about to have sex? I'm not sure I want to hear his explanation."

"Loren," Kelly said grabbing her shoulders. "You know Eddie better than that. There has to be a logical explanation. He wouldn't lie to you."

Loren shook her head, "My heart wants to believe that, but . . ."

"And think about it, Loren. Eddie is a public figure and that means some people don't like him. Anyone could have taken those pictures and put them out there to hurt him."

"You think it could be the stalker?" Mel asked.

"Maybe," Kelly said. "That would be my guess. I bet there are about thirty more pictures that show nothing at all, and they only released the ones that looked the most damaging. But the point is," Kelly said as she turned back to Loren, "You won't know unless you talk to him."

Loren nodded. "I still need a few minutes alone. Will you get me to the condo? Tell Eddie to give me an hour, and he can meet me there."

"I can do that," Kelly said. "We'll go out back. I'll have a car brought around."

"Where did these come from?" Eddie asked Ian. He scrolled through the pictures on his phone as his stomach was getting queasy. He knew how the pictures looked, but every fiber in his being resisted the notion that he slept with another girl. Even smashed on gallons of alcohol, there was no way he would ever cheat on Loren.

"They were sent to Perez Hilton, apparently, and went viral after he posted them," Ian said.

Eddie looked up and scanned the crowd for Loren. He knew Mel would probably keep her out of sight, but he had to try and talk to her. Instead of Loren, he saw a familiar figure heading his way.

"Eddie," Mitchell said.

"What the hell?" Eddie said trying to keep his voice down. They were still in the middle of a party. Eddie knew it was just a matter of time before everyone saw the pictures. He had to act fast.

Eddie grabbed Mitchell by the arm and walked over to a corner with Ian following close behind.

"Where in the hell did these pictures come from?" Eddie demanded to know. "And who was that girl? I don't even remember her."

"Neither do I," Mitchell said. "Remember, I told you I blacked out too."

"But those pictures were taken on your balcony," Eddie said. "You must remember having strange people in your room."