Part 1

Hey all, I am so happy such a fabulous response already, thank you so much... keep showering your love always.

A black SUV opened in front of Shantivan gates...Shantivan!!!  yes that was the name of his mansion... a name that depicts peace... but was there peace in his house... he didn't know or rather he is not able to find it.

He entered the main door without making any noise trying to avoid anybody's questions... but sigh.. its not possible...

Chotey... you are late again... he heard Anjali...

Di.. how many times I have told you not to wait for me... 

and how many times I have told you that I will wait...she said.

You can stay away from me chotey but you cant stop me from caring for you.

He closed his eyes giving up... there is no point in arguing with his sister.

Aman slept...? he asked...

Ya after all he is a normal human and needs rest unlike you... who works like a machine.

Di please... now don't start again... she cupped his face and asked... Kab tak chotey??? Akhir kab tak tume aise rahoge?

Please forget your past and move on...it was not your fault.. you were small at that time.

He clenched his teeth... as his past came reflecting in front of him...

Di I don't want to talk about it... please...

She sighed... ok common have food..

I had already...he said.

No ways chotey... I don't trust you... come have it for me atleast... he gave up at last.

He was quietly eating his food... when she started speaking...

Chotey.. you know na we have the annual day coming up at AR College trust...

I remember DI and I have asked lavanya to make all the arrangements for the day.

Ok.. by the way hows lavanya... tell her to come home some time... I would like to meet her..

For what...? So that you can discuss our future with her... Di please How many times I have told you that she is just my friend and nothing else..

Ok.. Ok... baba... I just said like that... I am not match making here don't worry... and anyways I have given up that dream of mine long time back...

I wish one day... some angel comes into your life and makes it beautiful forever.

Huhhh... he gave a sarcastic laugh.. Di such angels exist only in fairy tales and not in reality so just forget it...in real world people are just mean and cruel.

Chotey... don't say like that. I am sure one day you will meet your girl and she will give a true meaning to your life.

He finished his food and walked away not giving any attention to his di's words as he knew... he will never meet a person like that, love is not meant for him... he is scared of that emotion.

 he is scared of that emotion