Part 8

Hi all,  its the biggest update I have ever written... hope you like it...

Arnav think again... you really want to do this? Aman asked not sure of Arnav's decision.

I don't have any other option Aman... I cant wait for things to happen on its own as such I have spoiled everything by making her upset... how can I loose control like that... she will be thinking so low of me like a cheap man who has lustful eyes for her and she mentioned the same in words as well to me, so there is nothing left for me to do other than what I have planned.

Aman sighed... Arnav earlier I had tried to pull you out of this.. because I thought its wrong.. but then I realized your true feelings for her... and hence I never said anything..I still feel that the path you are choosing is wrong this will lead you to misery...

I don't know what is right and wrong any more Aman... only thing I know is I want her anyhow and I will do anything for it.

You don't want to tell Anjali before doing this.. she has a right to know.

Arnav was quiet for some time... I will let her know in evening.

Aman didn't say anything...

Aman... he called.

Aman raised his eyes to look at him... and closed his eyes.. this is what he doesn't want to see a vulnerable Arnav in front of him.

I want you with me Aman... you know you are the only one I can count on... please be with me.

I am there for you Arnav in every step... don't hesitate if you have decided this is what you want to do.

He nodded and moved towards his next step.

Hello... the man spoke on the other line...

Hello is this Mr. Gupta... Shashi Gupta...?

Yes speaking whose this?

I am Arnav singh Raizada, khushi's boss... I am calling from Delhi... I wanted to talk about your daughter...

Now Shashi was shocked... khushi? Khushi's boss why is he calling me and what is that he wants to talk to me... is anything wrong... has this girl done something wrong.. I had asked Jiji not to send her to work... all these thoughts ran through his mind...

Hello are you there Mr. Gupta.. ya... ya.. Mr. Raizada.. tell me what is that you want to talk.

Before I put forward my matter.. you need to to assure me that you will not jump into conclusions and think about my proposal...

Proposal?

Ok Mr. Raizada please continue...