Part 16

Part 16

Everyone was shocked at Arnav's declaration but didn't say anything, khushi was too confused and thought of talking to him later... right now everyone celebrated her birthday and enjoyed with her.

They reached delhi next morning and soon everyone became busy with their work... khushi's final exams were near by hence she didn't wanted to take any stress during this time. Discussion with Arnav can wait... but still her muddled mind was not allowing her to concentrate... why is he sending me to Pune and that too for 2 years... she thought of leaving the matter aside and concentrate on her studies... plus they will be having an assignment to do at AR as well before they finish their internship.

Arnav was watching at the still water of his pool, this is his favourite place.. often he will just take a dip in his 8 feet deep vast pool.. but today he just felt like watching the stillness of the pool lost in his deep thoughts.. it calmed his restless mind... he was still lost in his thoughts when he heard from behind...

What are you playing at Arnav?

He turned around to see Aman standing there with a question on his face and accusation in his eyes.

Arnav gave him a confused look and Aman strode towards him... I didn't get what you are saying

Aman... what am I playing with means?

Aman sighed and said in annoyance... what's with sending khushi to Pune for MBA...

Arnav looked down... I knew she wanted to do MBA so I took admission...

Oh really... in Pune?

Aman you know I had promised to help her achieve her dreams... if she wants to do higher studies there is nothing wrong in it...

Arnav I am not saying that... but why Pune... why not Delhi...

Arnav was quiet...

Its not that Khushi told you she wants to go to Pune... its your decision... Aman said getting irritated.

Ya so what's wrong in it Aman... I still don't understand.

Oh I see so my great friend doesn't understand... or rather doesn't remember..

Arnav you forgot...

You were the one who always wanted khushi to be near you... beside you..

You were the one who was so crazy for her that didn't take a minute to decide that you want to marry her.

You were the one who said that you cant let her go away or be with someone else

You were the one who was scared that she will leave you and hence forcefully married her to keep her near you..

Then what happened now... if it was just about fulfilling her dreams by allowing her to do MBA... then that can happen here in Delhi also.. why Pune... why sending her away to Pune for 2 years... away from you.... why Arnav?

Because I have had enough Aman? Arnav screamed in anger and pain.

Yes it was me who never wanted her to go away even for a day... but now I am helpless... I am helpless like a fool.

You know why? Because I cant keep myself away from being close to her... I cant take her ignorance an aloofness... yes she acknowledges me.. talks to me shares things with me as a friend... but I am selfish Aman... I want more... I want all of her... not only her friendship and the moment I go close to her she avoids me or strongly opposes my actions as if I am a culprit and its killing me every day.