Part 21

Hi friends.. just a small note.. I understand that many people feel Arnav's words and deeds unjustifiable towards Khushi and I can completely agree that... since I am too in favour of it...

I am one person who is totally against of forced love... however good the opposite person may be... here Arnav's character is really complex as he is the most insecured person who wants all the love from khushi...

But one thing is sure in this story that Khushi too feels something for him and its not because of only gratitude... its because of the respect she has for him.... only thing is its taking time for her to realize her feelings..

Please dont hate my Arnav as he is not bad....he is just an emotionally broken person and we never have control on how our partner will be in real life as well... since what we wish never happens... but there is always a silver lining in every tough relation.

She looks so cute... pinky pinky... soft soft... awww I just feel like kissing her day and night... said Khushi while adoring her just born niece...

Its been 3 months that Anjali had delivered.....Khushi was not able to come during her delivery because of her exams......but since it had finished she just quickly flew down to meet Anjali and the new member.... yes now she is not that scared to fly luckily ....she had decided that nothing can stop her reach Delhi and be with her DI at her most happiest moment.

Anjali was smiling at Khushi who was continuously staring at her 3 months old doll

Di... she has eyes just like you and her smile is like Jiju...

Ya ... that's how she always keeps me mesmerized with her daddy's smile adorned on her face all the time... said Anjali...

Aman was working on his laptop... he had taken a break to be with his wife and daughter all the time.. kind of paternity leave and used to login from home if anything needed his attention...

Hence Arnav was too tied up these days as he didn't wanted to disturb Aman during his happiest days... he knew.. his Di and Aman need to be together to take care of their doll...

Arnav was silently watching his wife playing with his niece... the sight soothed his eyes...when he first time saw the baby he was so overwhelmed that he didn't knew how to react ... it was later he realized that his eyes had become moist in that moment.

After his parents death... after the disaster hit their lives.. he never thought both him and Anjali will be able to come up in life and have the same happiness with them the way it used to be when with their parents... but then he realized love is an emotion that overpowers every other sorrow in life...

Aman came as a blessing in Anjali's life and gave her the happiness and love that she was craving for... that she deserved... and looking at the lovely couple he used to feel content and happy.. that his Di was happy .. that he had a great friend always there with him... and today they have become even more happy and feel blessed with the entry of their cute little princess into their life..

And then there was this crazy wife of his... who was super excited with the entry of their new family member.. he still remembers how she was screaming in happiness  when she reached delhi distributing sweets to all her friends and the neighborhood people.. saying that she has become a Maami...

He chuckled remembering the scene... and the first time when he saw her holding the baby in her arms.. that was the most beautiful sight for him ever... as if this is life... this is heaven... She had pursued a lot trying to convince him to hold the baby.. but he didn't budge saying that he is scared to hold her.. she is too delicate..